Conversation Between SOMbitch and outtacontrolz28
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. outtacontrolz28
    04-29-2009 02:38 PM
    Sounds good man, I'll keep you posted. I should heopfully be at KDS in a couple weeks..hoping to get some new PR's since that track actually hooks. If I went 11.80's at CPD, I should go 11.70's there
  2. SOMbitch
    04-29-2009 02:15 PM
    Let me know next time you all have a get together and I will try to make it. I used to checkout rwhp and Horsepowerjunkies a while back but haven't in a while. I need too and will prolly register as SOM98. Let me know next time you run KDS and I'll throw the DR's on. Later.
    Guy
  3. outtacontrolz28
    04-29-2009 06:07 AM
    Let me know when you come down..we have some really good f-body meets down here and in jacksonville...last weekend we had close to 60 cars...check out the local forum...www.rwhp.us my screen name is Dubz on there. We come up and race at Kinston alot. I will come up for the meet as long as my hood is on by then, I might even bring a few more f-bodies.

Justin
  4. SOMbitch
    04-28-2009 04:20 PM
    Hey. I am from closer to Kinston than New Bern. I hang out/run at Kinston Drag Strip a lot so PM if you come up here to run. I hang out with 3-4 other F-body guys usually so I'll introduce you. There is a Cruise In At Rightway the 2nd saturday of every month at Rightway on hiway 70 this time of year. Lotta nice guys/gals and rides. You should check it out.

I am through your way all the time headed to AB. Prolly coming to the airshow at CP next month. Good to hear from you!
    Guy
  5. outtacontrolz28
    04-28-2009 05:56 AM
    Hey man, are you on rwhp.us? I saw where u were from around New bern...I am in cherry point