Conversation Between Titanws6 and Spd-Kilz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Spd-Kilz
    03-14-2010 10:48 AM
    Sounds good man. I hope that the new job is going well. Things still good with the wifey? New clutch will be great for your car. 2OTL sounds great...you should really like that. I've always wanted to go to one of those events. They are crazy. I actually made it down to Atlanta a few years ago to see the Year One Experience @ Road Atlanta. What a crazy show - we don't have anything like that here.

I have it on some local sites for $16,000. I'm in no rush to sell it, so if I find the right buyer at $16k, great. If not, no problem.
  2. Titanws6
    03-14-2010 10:31 AM
    Yeah man, doing good down here, just moved to Atlanta for my job so no longer in Florida. Actually had some snow 3 weeks ago. I forgot your in Canada and the car is packed away, lol, I bet you miss it. I am having a new clutch and tune done to the car right now, I have an SLP 2OTL exhaust Im gonna put on in place of the Maganflow, try it out to see how it looks and sounds. Gonna hit up G14 Fbody Gathering this year, pretty big show down here in Atlanta.
    Dand Z06 would be nice, well you have plenty of time to shop, what do you think you could get for your car...13-15k???
  3. Spd-Kilz
    03-14-2010 10:24 AM
    Hey man! All is good up here! How about you?!

The car is still away for the winter, and I haven't bought a thing for it to be honest. I'm debating selling it for a C5 Z06 this spring. I'm still not too sure what I'm going to do yet.

How about for you? What about the WS6?
  4. Titanws6
    03-13-2010 02:00 PM
    Whats up bro, hows it going up there. Car still looks good, any new goods on it?