Conversation Between ls1nova71 and Old-Abe3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ls1nova71
    04-30-2019 10:30 PM
    I have never used the Rostra switches, but do know you need relays to switch the normally closed switches in them to normally open like GM uses. I'm almost positive that Rostra makes the switches for Dakota Digital so they're the exact same switch. I have never heard of losing the resume feature when using relays though. This thread should help. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=398006 or, if you can find a cruise switch from a 1981-84 Chevy truck or 1981 Chevy van, they can be made to work without the relays, which is what I always use, although they are getting hard to find these days.

Hope this helps,
    Eric
  2. Old-Abe3
    04-30-2019 01:37 PM
    LS1nova71 I lost a post that you where talking about cruise control column switches, then lost it after I logged in.
    I have a "Match" set of modules from APP, TAC and PCM from a 03 Tahoe donor. I see the Dakota Digital HND-3 and occasionally Rostra. As a GM / Isuzu Tech, I know that Rostra was the supplier for GM vehicles, but after asking customer support at Dakota Digital to get answer on a wiring diagram, I got the run a round. Every question I point blank asked if this is how it's wired, they said "Yes". No clue on what is actually is, but many post indicate the use of relays with the loss of "Resume" is the trade off.
    I have GM eSI on CD but is limited to 2004, but still have the OEM wiring and color. It's just unclear what everyone is selling. Do you have some info I can use for a 1967 with single screw column mount to work with the TAC? Thanks. Retired ASE Master Tech