Conversation Between Rise of the Phoenix and chaman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. chaman
    06-15-2010 02:53 PM
    Those are HP Racing 19x9.5, glad to help!
  2. Rise of the Phoenix
    06-15-2010 12:32 PM
    Thanks Chaman. Yeah, I got the stainless steel ones. I've got mine placed in about the same place you do, just a tad lower. I am going to take them back off and bend them like you said. That makes a lot of sense. Wish I would have done that before I put them on. Oh well, as long as they look good once it's all said and done. Thannks again. By the way, your car is awesome. I love your wheels. What kind are they?
  3. chaman
    06-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Hey! Where you got your badges? Are they stainless steel? For mine I needed to bend them SLIGHTLY against a round surface like a baseball bat. The badges are straight and the surface has a slight curve. After this they should sit flush. Hope this helps!
  4. Rise of the Phoenix
    06-14-2010 12:57 PM
    chaman

How did you get you Last of the Breed badges to stick so flush. I put some on this weekend in about the same spot you did, but mine are not wanting to stick flush to the car. I did all the prep work and even got the surface real hot, held the badges in place, but the top and bottom of the badges are coming loose. Any suggestions for me?