Conversation Between roastin240 and Chucklee
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. roastin240
    02-17-2017 02:33 PM
    Hey man I apologize for responding a year and a half later...I didnt see this until now. I have since sold the truck to a LS1tech member....The AC lines were somewhat of a pain in the ass. I modified the S10 lines and Corvette lines to make it all fit together. I cut and TIG welded the aluminum parts of the tubes. The AC cmpressor in the factory location requires the passenger frame rail to be notched out to make clearance, and then AC lines are a very tight fit and required very tight turns. The first time I didnt consider the lower control arm removal on the passenger side so when I have to remove that control arm, I had to discharge the AC, modify the lines on the back of the compressor again and I was barely able to make it so the lower control arm could be removed and reinstalled with the AC in tact and the engine where it sat. I tried lifting the engine a bit on that side to make clearance but it just wasnt enough. Good luck!
  2. Chucklee
    09-20-2015 02:02 PM
    Hey man love the s10. How did you get the customer lines made for the AC and wiring set up? I'm working on the Powerblock TV 240sx Ls swap and putting it back to a more streetable version (hvac, interior, amenities)