Conversation Between vikingramair and lsoneta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. lsoneta
    03-18-2016 09:57 PM
    Those are the same kind of pictures I have. Reminds me of summer. I didn't know there were that many Firebirds/Trans Ams in Sweden. LOL. Someday I might lower mine, especially after I see the new rims on my car. I will post some pics in a month or two after I get things set up.
  2. vikingramair
    03-18-2016 10:41 AM
    Sounds like me, take car for a joyride or going to a show. Seems you have same kind of weather situation like i have, 1 of May - end of Sep. Yes car is lowered. I have BMR spring with Koni shocks. Drop is 1.25" according to BMR, I am really pleased with this combo. I you want please check out my page on a Swedish site. where i have upload pictures from Swedish car shows and meetings. Follow this link:
    http://www.garaget.org/vikingramair/gallery
    I think you shouldn't have any problem navigate on the site although it is in Swedish. Enjoy.
  3. lsoneta
    03-18-2016 03:26 AM
    I will remember the center cover tip when the time comes. Probably won't be mounting rims for a couple months yet. My car is still in storage from the winter here. I only drive the car from around late April until the first snow around December. I ordered the rims early so I will have them when I'm ready. The girls in my picture were part of a car show that I was at, so I asked them to pose with my car. That's mostly what I do with my car is go to cruise nights during the week and car shows on weekends. I have 2 shelves in my garage with trophies and lots of pictures with girls. I will post a couple more pics in my profile pictures. Is your car lowered? If so, how much? That is something I might consider sometime.
  4. vikingramair
    03-18-2016 12:00 AM
    Your tire shop is probably right. I think my speedo may show wrong, not sure about it. I will consider this next time i change tires. You´r tight about the rear hub interfere with the cover. I solved it easy. Issue is the tabs which locks the center cover to the hub are to long- I grind them down very very gently and carefully. We talking maybe 2 mm converting to inc = 0,078". You can´t grind the tabs down to much then they will not lock.
    ( Who´s those beautiful girls in your picture together with your sharp car?)
    //Darius
  5. lsoneta
    03-17-2016 10:30 PM
    Thanks for the reply and info. That is the exact size and offset that I have ordered. I wasn't sure if I had ordered the right offset. My local tire shop says I should go with 275x35x18 tires to compensate for 18" rim in place of the stock 17". Is your speedometer accurate at high speed with 40's? I've heard that there are issues with the rear hub covers staying on. Have you had that problem or heard of it?
  6. vikingramair
    03-17-2016 04:29 AM
    Hi Isoneta and greetings from Sweden! Wheels : 9.5x18 with ET40 front and rear. Tire: 275x40x18. You will also need hub centric rings with diameter 70.3 - 72.6 e.g. Good choice of wheels for a black Trans Am!
  7. lsoneta
    03-17-2016 12:51 AM
    Greetings from the US. I really like those rims on your car. I have a black 02 WS6 and your car has inspired me to order a set of Miro 111's for mine. If possible would you be able to tell me the Offset, Diameter, and Width of your Miro rims? Are your tires 275's? Thanks and very nice car.