Conversation Between NemeSS and 78novacaine
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. 78novacaine
    08-24-2010 03:59 PM
    That's why I bought my last car stock, but the longer I drove it and the more I tore into it the more I found it had been ragged to shit, lol. The way I figure it now is that if somebody's gonna take the time and money to (properly) mod their car, then they are also more likely to take the time and money to maintain it properly than someone who considers it just a means of transportation ya know?
  2. NemeSS
    08-24-2010 03:45 PM
    i hear ya. i prefer stock cars to begin with. that way i know if something is wrong. i can avoid less headaches. its got a ls2. but stock. if u change your mind. lmk. i know he will also work with payments. plan
  3. 78novacaine
    08-24-2010 03:41 PM
    hmmm, tempting, but I don't have the cash to dump into modding a car right now, and really don't feel like driving around a stock car for forever, too damned quiet for me, lol, but if I change my mind I will holler at ya!
  4. NemeSS
    08-24-2010 03:37 PM
    cool. i think he may take the 10.5 for the gto. but dont quote me. i can call him right now and make sure. i know he wants 15 for the v. but its sc. ultra clean car.
  5. 78novacaine
    08-24-2010 03:34 PM
    I wish I could go for something like that, but I am on a tight budget, thanks anyways though mayne! btw, my ls1 out of the car and transmission that Derrick built for me is gonna be out and about sooner than most think, but not in anything of mine
  6. NemeSS
    08-24-2010 03:31 PM
    good friend of mine selling a stock ls2 gto and a procharged ctsv. if youre looking.