Conversation Between Buzzmanb12 and RX666
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. RX666
    07-13-2011 02:36 AM
    Brother, ill have to look. Im sorry i never got back to you on that shit... It was a hectic situation. If i had the machinery, i would just make you one and send it to you. The initial one of mine came out very nice, as my buddy had a minion babysit it the entire time. As production progressed to the second run of 5 units, the set came out with some issues. Ive asked my friend like 902304234 times about running a few more off for me, but he never responds even when i talk money. Then again, the guy owns a machining business that builds missles for the us government, so im not thinking the hundred or whatever dollars is relevant to him. I dont have the drawings anymore, as i no longer work at my previous workplace and lost my hard drive when leaving there.

If something changes, i will let you know.. Otherwise, i dont have the stuff anymore.

Again, sorry for the bad news
  2. Buzzmanb12
    07-08-2011 08:15 PM
    Hey man, Buzz here. I was wondering if you still had the dimensions for the GTO steering wheel hub you had made up and if you do, would you send them to me so I can get one made for my car?

Thanx
    Buzz