Conversation Between PONTIAC SLP and YURVIEW
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. PONTIAC SLP
    08-07-2009 09:00 AM
    your welcome bro , these wheels are so expensive if i ordered them and shipped them to kuwait the total will kill me lol so i decided to order them last thing after i purchase the sticky tires , BTW i have Sportlines springs and SLP Blisten shocks installed i love it much then others , love the stance and it handling great .
    many guys asked me about where i made my decal on the hood and many peoples love it , I did't purchased it from any site i made it a custom made and the idea was mine.
  2. YURVIEW
    08-07-2009 06:53 AM
    oh and yea.... I'm workin one the lowering kit. actually debating on cuttin springs. what springs you running?? OH and I have a picture of your car saved on my computer for a long time now. LOVE the HOOD bird and stripe. I was trying to decide between Your bird/stripes and what i ended up choosing. lol too funny
  3. YURVIEW
    08-07-2009 06:49 AM
    Of Course it Does!!!!! thanks for the props, bro. i ordered the wheels thru JEGS, Summit had a sale on em and JEGS matched it. I spent 1200 on the wheels. LOVE EM!!! I put the black vinyl inserts in the middle of the spokes tho. wasnt sure if I'd like it, so did not want to powdercoat em. Billet Specialties will powdercoat wheels for you btw. you cant beat the quality and Price on these......
  4. PONTIAC SLP
    08-07-2009 03:10 AM
    of course yours looks better
  5. YURVIEW
    08-06-2009 09:48 PM
    Damn Man!!! lol what are the odds??!! mine Sounds Better tho!!!!! lol
  6. PONTIAC SLP
    08-06-2009 08:27 PM
    lol saw a car same as yours , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzIQv3z_qts