Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denny's driveshaft

Old 12-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denny's driveshaft

I just ordered a driveshaft from Denny's. He was really nice on the phone and knowledgeable!! He talked me into going with the lighter 3.5" Aluminum driveshaft for my application. I Should be good...I think (5.3, Headers, HPtune...maybe 350hp). I've never used an aluminum driveshaft, but I feel confident. I definately give a thumbs up to Denny's! I would recommend them to anyone getting a custom shaft.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Same here except i went with the nitrous ready as nitrous and heads are in the very near future for my setup. My N20 ready driveshaft with 30 spline T56 slip yoke, and 1350 conversion rear end yoke for my 8.5" i paid $560. It came painted black, and i had it about a week and a half after placing the order. The nitrous ready driveshafts they give a lifetime warranty against broken welds, or bent tubing but they also give you a lifetime of free labor to any mofications made to their driveshaft.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I too have one of their HD shafts in my 67 Camaro. High quality, and if you break it, they fix it for life. He said to give them a call in a few years and they would ship me out a new set of U-Joints.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Denny's driveshaft