Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clutch bleeding issues any help please...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch bleeding issues any help please...

I can not seem to get my clutch to bleed I have a t56 with a wilwood M/C and -3 line going into bellhousing to a Russell's adaptor and stock bleed valve.
The pedal just keeps going to the floor and not wanting to come back up and has very little peddle pressure.HELP IM LOOSING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Mine did this same thing when I first tried to bleed it. I had to unhook mine from the pedal and pump it a couple times by hand. Apparently my pedal didn't have enough stroke for the wilwood master. After a couple pumps by hand I hooked it back up and it bled down using the pedal.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rigid
Mine did this same thing when I first tried to bleed it. I had to unhook mine from the pedal and pump it a couple times by hand. Apparently my pedal didn't have enough stroke for the wilwood master. After a couple pumps by hand I hooked it back up and it bled down using the pedal.
Try pumping the brake for 30 sec. straight and repeat if necessary. That method is actually in the Camaro shop manual and it works. I bled mine at least 20 times before trying this. I used silicone fluid and an 80's Chevy truck MC.

Quick Reply: Clutch bleeding issues any help please...