Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody have problems with Current Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anybody have problems with Current Performance?

I'd like to start out by saying that I'm sure it's nothing, but I just don't like having money "out there" with nothing to show for it. I sent them money for a fuse block to wire up my LS swap on the 4th of this month, it's now the 16th with still no tracking number or any response.

I just tried to call them and got their voice mail, which said they were moving facilities and were unable to answer the phone, but to leave a message. Ok, no big deal, but their voice mail was full and wouldn't let me leave a message!

I'll send them an email, but it would have been nice to know right when I ordered it that it could take some extra time due to them moving. If anybody knows what the deal is it would be great to know, thanks!

Alex N
Old 09-16-2009, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Hi,
I bought the same box back in February I think. I remember that they were no communications experts so I called. He told me it would go out in a timely manner. It took a couple of weeks, but I got it and I got to tell you I am very happy with it and the directions that came with it.

I can't answer as to the moving or the delay though.

Rob
Old 09-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Teching In

i have worked with jared and CPW...he made the wiring harness for my LS1 swap 3 years ago...he is a great guy and had awesome customer service...i'm sure he has a great reason for the delay...just keep trying to contact him...i'm sure u'll be happy with the outcome...gl...
Old 09-16-2009, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

It took a little while to get mine but It worked great so you should be fine. I dont think they left the country.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

Alright cool deal, I'll give them some more time.

I sent an email and just got a automated response email back, saying what the voice mail said, that they are moving to a new facility the week of the 13th. I paid for the fuse block over a week before that, but oh well... perhaps just too busy preparing to move.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:12 AM
TECH Resident

Mine took a while to get also but I'm very happy with it.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:28 AM
On The Tree

Well he just sent me an email from his house saying its shipping out today! Cool deal, since once I get that I can stare at it and become confused all over again!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Resident

It is very easy to wire, just don't do like I did. Make sure all the fuses are installed and in place before you spend 2 or 3 hours chasing wiring connections like I did just to find out 2 fuses were not installed.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rockytopper
It is very easy to wire, just don't do like I did. Make sure all the fuses are installed and in place before you spend 2 or 3 hours chasing wiring connections like I did just to find out 2 fuses were not installed.
Haha, good to know! I might have to PM you if I have any questions!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It has been a few years back, but after attempting communications with Jarod to have him install my complete LS drivetrain, along with multiple other truck modifications I would have paid him for doing, I went with someone else. No one ever answered the phone, period. If he ever knew how much business he lost, between myself & others... Water under the bridge.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:42 AM
On The Tree

Hehehehe ,
I did the same thing rockytopper. The two wires that are labelled "batt empty" and "Ign Empty" mean that the fuse holders for these two wires are EMPTY!!

Rob

Originally Posted by rockytopper