Sponsored by:

67 Chevelle Wagon 6.0 project

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 door 67

[QUOTE=C5 Longroof;13912879]Hey john!!

Gotta love the old Chevelle Longroofs...

I am currently building a Pro-Touring '67 Chevelle Wagon...I have spent the last 2 1/2 years making the conversion from a 4 door to a 2 door using El Camino doors...Man what a (BLEEP) that was...I threw in a home-built 302 Z-28 style motor and an M21 to drive it for a while...But now with the Lsx motors becoming VERY VERY affordable, I am on the hunt for one with a 6 speed to update the drivetrain...But before I worry about that I still owe $5000 to Art Morisson for one of their Max-G C5 Vette frames I ordered 2 months ago...

Take a peek at: http://www.chevelles.com/wagons/66wagon.html It's at the bottom of the page...

Awesome car John, I will be following this build so how 'bout an update?...

Peace and LONGROOFS FOREVER!!![/QU When I see things like this it makes me wonder why chevrolet didnt make these. That looks so natural like that, I have a 65 malibu wagon 4 door, I couldnt cut up a 2 door to do what I did to mine but I have always thought 2 door wagons just look perfect and yours will be the same. you should just pick up a 5.3 throw headers and a carb intake on it maybe a cam, cheap reliable horsepower.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can anyone open the link John posted to see the photos?,...its not working for me....I'd really like to see how he cut the tunnel on his car, Im about a month away from starting this same conversion.

Quick Reply: 67 Chevelle Wagon 6.0 project