Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Changing set ups, complete 67-69 f body LS1 swap for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Changing set ups, complete 67-69 f body LS1 swap for sale

I have a complete LS1 conversion for a first gen f body that I would like to sell. The swap will contain everything needed to drop a LS1 into a first Gen. The motor is a new GM crate motor that I bought from Reliable Chevrolet in Springfield MO in Feb/09. The motor is a 04 GTO replacement motor so the motor does have an aluminum block and heads. I installed a TSP 228R cam kit as soon as the motor was uncrated. The cam kit included the cam, chromoly push rods and PAC valve springs. The 228R is a common grind in the LS1 circles and is usually good for about a 40rwhp gain over the stock cam and the 228R is considered a daily driverable cam so its not too wild but does have a nice lope to it. The motor will come with Hooker full length tuned ceramic coated headers made for a first gen swap. The headers fit very fell with no issues and do not hang down below the subframe. The headers were $800 new. It also comes with a AutoKraft/Champ sheetmetal oil pan made for LSx swaps into muscle cars. The motor will come with mounts also. The mounts are the Carshop 1” setback mounts that put the motor in exactly the same spot that a SBC would sit so the transmission will stay in the same spot and no driveshaft mods are required. I will also include the accessories and brackets on the front of the motor which will include a 100 alternator(bought new) and a 4th Gen f body power steering pump. I will also include the PS lines if you have the 3rd Gen f body quick ratio steering box or any with metric fittings. The waterpump was bought new also and will be included. I will even include the serpentine belt so you will be able to drop the motor in and go. I will include the radiator hoses with the fitting in the upper hose that works with the steam vents on top of the heads and all of the steam vent fittings and lines will be included. The motor will come with a SFI flexpate and the converter snout adapter to bolt the LS1 directly to your turbo 350 or 400 and use your existing converter. The motor and every component on the motor(except for the ps pump) was bought new and has less than 500 miles on it. My plan is unbolt the motor from the transmission and sell everything that is needed to convert a car over to a lS1 with the motor. I would sell the motor a couple of different ways. I will sell the motor from the intake down minus the FAST EZ EFI set for $4800. This would include the MSD box to control the coils and the intake so all you would need would to do is put your 750 carb on the motor and you would be ready to go. Or I would sell the motor minus the intake and MSD box for $4400. You would need to add a stock style intake and a harness and computer to complete the set up. Or I would sell it with everything from the air cleaner to the flexplate for $6200 which would include the FAST EZ EFI and every piece needed to drop it in. I will list the major components below but there are dozens more that go with the swap that would normally nickel and dime you to death! If you total up the parts you can see I have much more in this set up than I am asking. I would also include the new reproduction gas tank that I modified for EFI for another $275. It is made for an external pump and no lines or fittings can be seen from behind the car.

GM LS1 crate motor
TSP 228R Cam
AutoKraft/Champ Sheetmetal oil pan
Hooker full length ceramic coated headers
Edelbrock Vic. Jr. intake
MSD coil controller box
SFI flexplate
New starter
100 amp alternator
Coils
Car Shop mount plate with a poly engine mount on driver side, rubber mount on passenger
Water pump and all accessories
FAST EZ EFI set up
Radiator hoses to fit stock radiator
Steam lines
Spectre air plenum, pipe and Spectre filter
MSD custom made plug wires(made for coils mounted behind the intake

$4800 intake down, no EFI
$4400 no intake or EFI
$6100 with FAST EZ EFI fuel injection, includes everything from the flexplate forward

The motor is still in the car and you can come by and hear it run and go for ride if you are close. I can have the motor out in about 2-3 days, maybe quicker. You can email at sbeckett@cebridge.net or you are welcome to give me a call 417-581-8053.

Thanks

Steve

Old 11-12-2009, 06:24 AM
12 Second Club

man, i wish my camaro was ready! this is a great deal.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jomomma
man, i wish my camaro was ready! this is a great deal.
No sense in waiting to the last minute, besides your Camaro would likely love a early Christmas present!
Old 11-14-2009, 07:26 AM
Staging Lane

wish I saw this 2 months ago.
good luck
Old 11-14-2009, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nicholas1752
wish I saw this 2 months ago.
good luck
Thanks.

I have had some questions so I wanted to add that I would sell the engine with all accessories, brackets, pullies, AutoKraft Pan and Carshop mounts for $3900. The motor was bought new from GM and has less than 500 miles on it. The motor also has a 228R cam kit installed.

Steve

Quick Reply: Changing set ups, complete 67-69 f body LS1 swap for sale