Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring Harness from Performance Systems Integration PSI

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I installed my PSI harness today. The quality is better than OE! So simple to install; super nice harness.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

?? For psi. I have 06 ls2 from a gto. I have the e40 ecm and the complete wire hardness that is set up for a t56. I want to keep it dbw. Dont have the pedal and also installing a 4l80e trans. Can you do any thinking for this set up. Going in a a-body. I looked @ your site notice you dont have e40 stand alone set up.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm in a similar situation, I have a 5.3L out of an 04' Avalanche, and will be mating it to an 01' 4L80E. I'll be converting the injectors over to 80lb Deka's, LS6 intake and adding a 76mm turbo. I have the stock harness, but would be interested in a complete harness that would hook everything up.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WiringJeff
You seem to have the all the answers, have you dealt with Steve?
Or are you just flapping your lips like a yard dog because the dog up the street is barking!!!
I have dealt with steve and been dicked around with twice. I would not go back to Sand and Street Performance Wireing (SSP) again ever. Guy has lost my business. The harness above is a TON nicer than the ones we got from SSP. That PSI harness looks NICE!
Old 02-17-2012, 09:23 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RDRAGE
?? For psi. I have 06 ls2 from a gto. I have the e40 ecm and the complete wire hardness that is set up for a t56. I want to keep it dbw. Dont have the pedal and also installing a 4l80e trans. Can you do any thinking for this set up. Going in a a-body. I looked @ your site notice you dont have e40 stand alone set up.
RD,

We do not support the E40 ECM as it was only used for 2 years. For our E40 customers, we can provide a harness that uses a 411 RED/BLUE pcm with a tac module and pedal. We can set it up for the 4L80E transmission as well. Please PM or give us a call at 732-691-6531 to discuss specifics.

Jon
PSI

Your Source for LSX Conversion Parts!
www.psiconversion.com

Ebay Store
Facebook/psiconversion
Instagram/psiconversion

'Dont Let EFI Pass You By!'
Old 02-17-2012, 09:24 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by FAST LS1
I'm in a similar situation, I have a 5.3L out of an 04' Avalanche, and will be mating it to an 01' 4L80E. I'll be converting the injectors over to 80lb Deka's, LS6 intake and adding a 76mm turbo. I have the stock harness, but would be interested in a complete harness that would hook everything up.
Fast,

We have a harness for your application in stock and ready to ship. Give us a call at 732-691-6531 to discuss. Thanks.

Jon
PSI

www.psiconversion.com

Ebay Store
Facebook/psiconversion
Instagram/psiconversion

Old 02-18-2012, 07:11 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jon, do you guys offer a covering other than the plastic loom pictured above? Some of your competitors are using other materials that are more pleasing to the eye, just wondering if you had an upgraded option.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:07 PM
11 Second Club

Hey Jon, I am also interested in buying a harness from PSI but the only thing that is keeping me from doing so is the split loom. Is there any other covering that is offered from PSI? Thanks
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 AM
TECH Regular

ttt, still want to know if another cover is offered.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:08 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

We do not currently offer any other covering, but if there is enough demand we would consider it. The intent of the split loom is to look factory. The braided snakeskin type looks cool, but traps dirt and grease. The heat shrink harnesses wouldn't be my first choice.

What other covering did you guys have in mind?

We have done a few harnesses without any loom, for custom builds as well.

www.psiconversion.com

Ebay Store
Facebook/psiconversion
Instagram/psiconversion

Old 02-24-2012, 09:30 AM
TECH Regular

Sumpthin like this with heat shrink ends to prevent fray????

I know there's a company out there that makes a really nice looking one like I described, just can't remember who.
Attached Thumbnails Wiring Harness from Performance Systems Integration PSI-braided_loom.jpg  
Old 02-24-2012, 12:19 PM
FormerVendor

These harnesses look nice but if you havent seen the chasebays engine harnesses then check them out. They are made to your specs and can be made for any chassis wether it is a older 70's swapped chassis, a race chassis, or a modern g35 sedan they can make it.

Here is a picture of their LS2 CM1 engine harness

Here is a picture of their LS1 CM2 style that comes with a military grade cannon plug for quick disconnecting at the firewall. No fishing a engine harness through the fire wall when you dont have to.

Here are is a picture of their full mil spec harness with Raychem DR25 high heat and diesle fuel resistant heat shrink and individual sensor labeling.

Last edited by Dan@AssaulTECH; 02-24-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

For anyone who wan'ts that nylon mesh sleeving for your personal projects Waytek sells the stuff.

Waytek Split Braided Loom Click Here

Last edited by FatfreeGTO; 02-24-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:51 PM
FormerVendor

Fatfreegto - Their nylon loom is low quality its not going to be a tight woven loom. You can pretty much see through the waytek loom when it is used on a engine harness.

Last edited by Dan@AssaulTECH; 02-24-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

The link I posted is for a split nylon loom which will come in handy for someone who is simply trying to replace corrugated plastic loom or cover existing exposed wires. They do offer other expandable type loom which is a thicker material.

As for needing a business license, tax ID, and a buy in to place an order from them that is not true.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM
FormerVendor

edited previous post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

600 bucks for a harness with no fuse block or fuel pump relay....and I didn't see a provision for the 13 pin auto trans connector.........nice stuff, but I don't think so....

Convoluted tubing or not, looks to me like PSi is the better value for the dollar...

T,
Old 02-24-2012, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dan@AssaulTECH
Fatfreegto - You will need a business license, tax ID and they require a small buy in for waytek. Their nylon loom is low quality its not going to be a tight woven loom. You can pretty much see through the waytek loom when it is used on a engine harness.
Originally Posted by FatfreeGTO
The link I posted is for a split nylon loom which will come in handy for someone who is simply trying to replace corrugated plastic loom or cover existing exposed wires. They do offer other expandable type loom which is a thicker material.

As for needing a business license, tax ID, and a buy in to place an order from them that is not true.
I did not need a tax ID or license and have bought a ton of stuff from Waytek. Maybe it changed though.

Del City is another source for that stocks most of the same stuff as Waytek.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:06 PM
TECH Regular

Chasebay, yep, thats the one I had in mind. Thanks Dan.

TomM, I'm with you here:

"600 bucks for a harness with no fuse block or fuel pump relay....and I didn't see a provision for the 13 pin auto trans connector.........nice stuff, but I don't think so....
Convoluted tubing or not, looks to me like PSi is the better value for the dollar..."

About $100 bucks less and PSI's is pretty much plug & play, can't beat that!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:47 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Dan@AssaulTECH
Fatfreegto - Their nylon loom is low quality its not going to be a tight woven loom. You can pretty much see through the waytek loom when it is used on a engine harness.
Originally Posted by FatfreeGTO

Originally Posted by TomM
600 bucks for a harness with no fuse block or fuel pump relay....and I didn't see a provision for the 13 pin auto trans connector.........nice stuff, but I don't think so....

Convoluted tubing or not, looks to me like PSi is the better value for the dollar...

T,
If look on their site you choose the chassis that you are putting the harness into. If it does not use the existing fuel pump relay on the chassis then one will be added into the harness.

If you also look at the options they have options for the 4l60e but can do any other automatic trans as well.

Here are the options that have drop down menus that you choose according to your setup.

What Chassis?:
What Injectors?:
What Motor?:
What Transmission?:
Which ECM/ECU will you be using?:
Which Harness Model?:

Quick Reply: Wiring Harness from Performance Systems Integration PSI