Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

411 pcm pinout help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 411 pcm pinout help

I recently bought a 5.3 from a 01 truck which has turned out the be the l59 flex fuel motor, the problem i have now run in to is the wiring was hacked up a little from the people just cutting wires when they pulled it and now i am having to splice it all back together. I found a great site that has really good pinout info here http://lt1swap.com/99-02_vortec_pcm.htm but some of my pinouts are different then this shows. It seems all the crank, cam, tps, iac, ect, and other sensors are the same pinouts as he posted in the link, but the injectors and coils are different. Your first thought is just match the color of wires from the pcm to each injector and coil, i wish it were that easy but the colors are different. Any help would be appreciated...im kind of at a stand still till i can get this figured out and i am by no shot a wiring expert lol.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I can't find a flex fuel option for an 01 pickup. Are you sure that's what year the motor is?
Old 03-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, they had a flex fuel option in the 01-02 trucks. Has factory 36lb in injectors. I just picked up a uncut 05 harness and I'll just fix it to run the dbc

Quick Reply: 411 pcm pinout help