Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Other cars that have the same DBW wires

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Other cars that have the same DBW wires

I am trying to find the correct wiring to run between my pedal and little black box TAC? I have an '04 Corvette LS1. I thought it was complete. It has the DBW throttle body and pedal, PCM, harness, and the mentioned

Seeing as finding a Corvette or a Camaro to get parts off of is almost impossible in my area. Is there another car that I can get the wiring to run between the pedal and this box? This along with the clutch and brake pedal switches are all that remain for me to figure out to make this whole thing run.

Thanks for the help.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:59 AM
Banned

If you can't find one make it yourself
The pedal connector part number is 15318071
The end that goes in to the TAC is 12186688
they get wired pin to pin, in other words pin A on the one connector gets wired to pin A on the other one. B to B and so forth. Pin H doesn't get a wire on either end.
I didn't check put Mouser should have these connectors and the pins for them.
If you're not sure about doing it yourself, there might be a vendor on here to do it, or maybe you coiuld convince Pocket on here to whip one up for you, he does noce work by the way. Making one up has the advantage of it being the correct length for your application. By the way it might not even be a seperate harness, on some vehicles its wrapped right in with the body harness
Old 05-09-2011, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can make you one if you want. You could either send me the connectors as listed above OR I can order them... I need to place an order with Mouser in the next few days. Also, you will want the retaining clips for the back of each of those clips (TPAs.) I don't know what the part numbers are for the TPAs, but usually you can find them either through the Delphi data sheets on Mouser or under the frequently purchased items section for each connector.

PM me if you're interested. You can check out some of my Metri-pack connections at my website below.

-Dave
Old 05-10-2011, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the advise guys. I think I will do what 2xLS3 said and make my own. I like the idea of being able to make it the correct length I need for my car.

Quick Reply: Other cars that have the same DBW wires