Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fitting for power brakes part number 12559760

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Fitting for power brakes part number 12559760

I remember seeing the question asked a few times and while going through some old pictures I found a picture and part number for the fitting that goes into the truck manifold for vacuum for power brakes when the intake originally had a plug for hydroboost brakes. Maybe somone can put this somewhere it will be easy to find??
Attached Thumbnails Fitting for power brakes part number 12559760-part-12559760.jpg  
Old 08-09-2011, 09:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 194 Likes on 140 Posts

That's some good info. Now if someone could find the part number for the hydroboost plug.....
Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you talking the part that fits in that same hole to plug it?

If I was in a bind I would just use a small hose off the fitting I listed and a bolt or ? to plug it. I am kind of **** myself and would want the correct plug. Must be easy to find at a junk yard? I may have mine somewhere but I plan to someday go to hydroboost and will want that same plug?
Old 08-11-2011, 04:26 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 194 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by Thealien
Are you talking the part that fits in that same hole to plug it?

If I was in a bind I would just use a small hose off the fitting I listed and a bolt or ? to plug it. I am kind of **** myself and would want the correct plug. Must be easy to find at a junk yard? I may have mine somewhere but I plan to someday go to hydroboost and will want that same plug?
Yes, that's the plug I was talking about. I finally did find one, but when I went to the dealer, they couldn't find it or a part number for it. All the.exploded views show is the nipple for power brakes.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Thealien
I remember seeing the question asked a few times and while going through some old pictures I found a picture and part number for the fitting that goes into the truck manifold for vacuum for power brakes when the intake originally had a plug for hydroboost brakes. Maybe somone can put this somewhere it will be easy to find??

THANK YOU for sharing this information, this is the part I'm looking for right now.
Glenn

Quick Reply: Fitting for power brakes part number 12559760