Custom LS wire harness

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Arrow Custom LS wire harness

Has anyone used this product before?

http://chevythunder.com/LS1-LS6%20harness.htm

Spoke to a friend of mine, Goldrush and he recommended gathering feedback before pulling the trigger on the purchase.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Copied from your link,

Contact- My email address is LSparks709@aol.com, this is the only means of reaching me, I will answer all emails promptly dealing with purchase and support after the sale. All other emails will be considered Spam and block accordingly. Due to abuses in the past, no phone support is offered, sorry.

For this reason alone, I would NEVER spend my money with anyone that I can't contact directly and speak to. What are you going to do if you have the smallest issue, wait for an email reply????

I haven't used their products but I would seriously consider PSI or Speartech, due to their outstanding customer support I've witnessed on this forum. JMHO
Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 59 Likes on 52 Posts

Looks sketchy..
Old 12-20-2011, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks guys. Fair enough.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmm i had them bookmarked as a option for my harness rework..Somebody locally here suggested this company:
http://www.wait4meperformance.com
and i have been checking this company out because they are local:
http://fuelinjectionconnection.com/links.html

Anybody have any experiance with these companys? Especially with computer tuning/harness rework with emissions..
Old 12-21-2011, 09:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

I had my PCM mail tuned by Wait4meperformance.. no issue, and turn around was quick. but that was only the PCM.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought my harness from him after searching on LS1tech for others who'd used his harnesses. I found one other member who'd used his harness in a Chevelle with good results.

My harness hasn't been installed yet but the quality looks good and his e-mail responses are prompt (less than one day in most cases).

Just my $.02

BTW, he has his harnesses on eBay almost all the time.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my harness from PSI and it's top notch quality... I am going to go with PSI again on my next build that's starting in a month or so
Old 12-21-2011, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

I'm going with PSI once I gather the needed funds. I have contacted them several times and they always go out of there way to answer questions and offer suggestions. I also picked up there TCC switch needed for the 4l60E trans...Nice piece.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:40 PM
TECH Regular

He's been around a while and used to have a phone listed.
I've never used him but he is the cheapest other than DIY.
I'd check his ebay feedback also.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1936 LS1
I bought my harness from him after searching on LS1tech for others who'd used his harnesses. I found one other member who'd used his harness in a Chevelle with good results.

My harness hasn't been installed yet but the quality looks good and his e-mail responses are prompt (less than one day in most cases).

Just my $.02

BTW, he has his harnesses on eBay almost all the time.
Same here got the harness it looks fine, its just a harness. For the price it cant be beat and he seems good about support. Mine to is still in he box but if you have the part and pin outs its not that hard to make one of these. It pretty cheap with the programed ECU
Jay
Old 12-21-2011, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure did my own harness, but the next one I got for a friend from PSI. Good luck.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 239 Posts

Looks like a good deal to me. I already have a stock harness but it's kinda butchered up. I emailed him and waiting on a message about just a harness. I don't need his computer, I do my own tune with efi live.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike52
Copied from your link,

Contact- My email address is LSparks709@aol.com, this is the only means of reaching me, I will answer all emails promptly dealing with purchase and support after the sale. All other emails will be considered Spam and block accordingly. Due to abuses in the past, no phone support is offered, sorry.

For this reason alone, I would NEVER spend my money with anyone that I can't contact directly and speak to. What are you going to do if you have the smallest issue, wait for an email reply????

I haven't used their products but I would seriously consider PSI or Speartech, due to their outstanding customer support I've witnessed on this forum. JMHO
Ever dealt with the public? Phone calls get annoying fast, esp when its centered on something HIGHLY technical like a harness. Its hard enough having to know them inside and out when you have all of your diagrams and info handy, let alone when the phone rings at 2am because a tag fell off a connector. Plus its a good paper trail for when plans change, and they will

Quick Reply: Custom LS wire harness