Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Asking 4 HELP 1967 Nova SS LS Conversion

Old 02-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Asking 4 HELP 1967 Nova SS LS Conversion

Hi all, I'm a 32 year old HOT ROD LOVING redblooded AMERICAN! My dad and I have worked on several classic chevys in our day and we were currently working on our 1967 Nova. This project was called our "Last Build" 2 years ago as dad was nearing retirement and didn't want to tie up anymore retirement money. We'll my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer back in October of 2011 and wasn't given very long to live. And with regret I inform you last monday my daddy of 58 years old passed away He was my hero and tought me all i know about cool cars and being a DIE HARD CHEVROLET MAN! I need tips and help on what i need to finish our NOVA. Before he passed away he asked me "What are you gonna do with that car?" I said, "dad when your gone I'm gonna go get in the Nova, Burn wheels, and talk to you." With tears in my eyes he said " I like that" So this is where the project is at please help with tips,Pics, and anywhere i can get low prices on parts to help me finish this project. So far we have TCI mustang 2 front end, sub-frame connectors, 4 link TCI rear suspension, Currie 9" rearend with 3.50 posi and disc brakes, Detroit speed Mini-Tub kit, new rear quarters, 2004 GTO LS1 with 4l60E trans with all wiring harness and every thing with it. But thats it. Interior is stripped out, no fenders, trim, chrome, etc. How can I BEST complete this project with a decent budget and timely fashion? Anytips will be appreciated and I do want AC because I live in Georgia. God bless you all and thankyou for help, David
Old 02-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Default Details

To clarify, motor is not in car just laying on ground next to car.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am currently building a 66 nova ss,Aftermarket front clip ,tci torquearm rear suspension,2004 gto motor with six speed.There is plenty of help and information right here on ls1 tec.Just post up any questions you have and someone will help you.A lot of the info you'll need is already here in the archives,use the search feature for tons of info that has been posted on novas and anything else too.I am in north Ga.,what part of Ga. are you in?
Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Default Where

Thanks for response. lyons, Ga is where i live

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Asking 4 HELP 1967 Nova SS LS Conversion