Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 12:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damnedest thing I've ever seen.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got some more work on the car. The 02 is now ready for the junk yard. Got the in-door wiring harness out, engine bay wiring out. Pulled the hatchback shocks out, brakes, wheel speed sensors, ttops, weather stripping and then spent 5 hour spraying stain on my fence until I tried the "prime" instead of "spray" setting on my sprayer and then I went over the whole fence again in 15 minutes. icard: Started my day at 9:30 today and finished at around 9PM... my knees hurt, lol

before and after of the stain

time to treat myself to "Road House" and a capt and coke (or 2)
Old 06-10-2013, 09:15 AM

this is a pretty awesome build, exactly what i want to do with the 77/78 Trans am.

Did you have to have the portion of the firewall swapped in order to put JUST the dash in, I'm not keeping a/c.

Also does the dash fit pretty good from door to door? could you take some pics of the dash in and at the base of the windsheild? that was the other spot i was curious to see how well it fits.

good luck, cant wait to see more
Old 06-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hojna15
this is a pretty awesome build, exactly what i want to do with the 77/78 Trans am.

Did you have to have the portion of the firewall swapped in order to put JUST the dash in, I'm not keeping a/c.

Also does the dash fit pretty good from door to door? could you take some pics of the dash in and at the base of the windsheild? that was the other spot i was curious to see how well it fits.

good luck, cant wait to see more

You don't need to swap the firewall just to get the dash in there if you aren't using the AC. Honestly if I had it to do over I probably would have kept the original dash with no AC. I would have been done by now instead of looking at another year of it sitting around until I have time to work on it again
Old 06-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Nice looking job, bud.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

This is exactly what I'm doing to my 1966 ElCo. What happened to all of the pics? I would really like to see them for reference.

Quick Reply: Putting everything from a 2002 TA into my 69 Camaro