Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 w/ a 6 speed in 1984 BMW e30

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 w/ a 6 speed in 1984 BMW e30

I am a total newb to this motor but I know its a powerful piece of marinate an help and info would be appreciated. So here it is

Originally Posted by xxjustimajinxx
Well, i wanted to do something a little rediculious and i have been searching HIGH and LOW for something to drop in my e30. I even thought of the 7-series v12, But to much hassle and not enough HP for what it is. I tried to find wrecked M3s with the complete list of parts i wanted from it. mainly motor and wheels but again nothing.

but after searching everywhere i found me a camaro z28. so here is cars that i will be putting together. 1st one is my 350 dollar 1984 bmw 318i. of course the paint looks like ****, but the body is clean. the interior and motor is garbage but i will have the interior redone and the stock motor will be trashed or sold. here is the picture of the E30 and yes it has a hood it just wasnt put on.

Here is the 2nd car i will be pulling the motor out of. just a shot of the engine but its a 2000 camaro z28. the car had front end damage and i got the complete car for a steal @ 2500 bux. of course the motor mounts and all the other mounts will cost me another 1200. i will still have to consider misc parts. but in all i just wanted something differ. i know its been done but just not common. this isnt a build that will be done fast. i will take my time with it due to my work schedule and side businesses im starting.

Also if anyone wants any parts from the E30 or Camaro LMK. I will selling parts i dont need, So PM me! anyways here is the shot of the motor. sorry for the crappy camera phone shot .

Old 07-03-2012, 12:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

GL with the build.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

updates?

Quick Reply: ls1 w/ a 6 speed in 1984 BMW e30