Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

77 firebird ls1 bandit

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 77 firebird ls1 bandit

Hey guys and gals so about 2 years ago I rescued my firebird from the junkyard in great shape zero rust and just a small dent interior was all there but white vinyl and torn car sat for 2 years die to school and not having time to qork on it so far the interior got changed to black engine was removed and have a 454 but as of yesterday I bought a ls1 out of a 98 f body I always wanted to do a ls1 swap in it to begin with so now my newbie questions begin

What needs fuses and relays and what size fuse ? I will be attempting to do a standalone harness myself

Where do I find the throttle cable I need for it?

From what I have read f bodys have a return fuel rail what are my options as far as fuel delivery? The returnless fuel delivery seems simple electric fuel pump 99 Corvette filter/ regulator and that's it?

Also my engine is stick shift I am planning on a auto what would I need to do say a th400 or 700r4 transmis sion on the ls1 ?

What headers do I need?

Will post up pictures of engine and vehicle ASAP gotta dig threw SD cards
Old 08-11-2012, 06:48 PM
TECH Regular

.............. <<<<you can borrow these periods and place them in your paragraph above so others may be able to read it.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tonypaul
.............. <<<<you can borrow these periods and place them in your paragraph above so others may be able to read it.
This isn't a English class bruh besides if you are gonna help then do it if not don't just criticize u fn ***