Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MSD Crimpers For Metripack?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 04:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 79 Likes on 67 Posts

Default MSD Crimpers For Metripack?

Does anyone here use the MSD Pro Cimper weatherpack dies PN 3509? Can they be used on metri-pack terminals? It looks like they do both the wire crimp and the seal crimp at the same time. I have a set of their spark plug wire dies for the 3505 crimper and they work really well. The cimpers are actually made by Paladin tools, but I can't find a good list of crimping dies for them.

Thanks for any feedback
Old 01-02-2013, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 79 Likes on 67 Posts

I called MSD and the tech guy said it works for some Metripak connectors, but he didn't think all. I assume they work on the 280s, but perhaps not the 150s? The die doesn't look the right shape to me anyway, at least not the one int he photo. It doesn't have a "w" shape - it has a U shape. I'd love to find some dies for these crimpers that will work because they are decent ratcheting crimpers.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default metri-pack

Originally Posted by -TheBandit-
I called MSD and the tech guy said it works for some Metripak connectors, but he didn't think all. I assume they work on the 280s, but perhaps not the 150s? The die doesn't look the right shape to me anyway, at least not the one int he photo. It doesn't have a "w" shape - it has a U shape. I'd love to find some dies for these crimpers that will work because they are decent ratcheting crimpers.

Any luck?

Quick Reply: MSD Crimpers For Metripack?