Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racetronix fuel pump ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 03:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix fuel pump ??

Hello, i'm in the process of doing my LS1 swap on my 85 GP... Anyways after relocating the drivers side o2 sensor and doing other small things i've decided to start my fuel system. I talked to the state inspector and he clarified the evap portion for me I deciced to stick with the Vette fuel filter/regulator option, cuz i only have to run the supply feed line to the fuel rail. I have a few questions in regards to the fuel pump/ filter/ fuel rail connections.. I am in the air in which racetronix fuel sender to go with..
the one without AN fittings:http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...G7W255&eq=&Tp=
or the one with the AN fittings:
http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...W255AN&eq=&Tp=
I've decided to stick with the Vette filter/regulator for now and have seen the kits out there... My ? is how would i mate the AN fitting racetronix pump with the filter/ regulator? or the first one posted? I originally wanted to stick with the nylon line lines and have some fittings along with access to tool...

Last edited by 85GPLEf41; 02-07-2013 at 03:16 AM. Reason: word edit
Old 02-07-2013, 09:59 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 85GPLEf41
Hello, i'm in the process of doing my LS1 swap on my 85 GP... Anyways after relocating the drivers side o2 sensor and doing other small things i've decided to start my fuel system. I talked to the state inspector and he clarified the evap portion for me I deciced to stick with the Vette fuel filter/regulator option, cuz i only have to run the supply feed line to the fuel rail. I have a few questions in regards to the fuel pump/ filter/ fuel rail connections.. I am in the air in which racetronix fuel sender to go with..
the one without AN fittings:http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...G7W255&eq=&Tp=
or the one with the AN fittings:
http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...W255AN&eq=&Tp=
I've decided to stick with the Vette filter/regulator for now and have seen the kits out there... My ? is how would i mate the AN fitting racetronix pump with the filter/ regulator? or the first one posted? I originally wanted to stick with the nylon line lines and have some fittings along with access to tool...

Go with the one with the an fittings. Especially if your running braided lines. That way you wont have to purchase the quick connect adapter, just the proper sized line.

Standalone LS Swap Harnesses IN STOCK!
LSX, LTX Stand alone swap harnesses. S10 LSX conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses, 24x conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses. LT1 to LSX PLUG AND PLAY Harnesses.
sales@bp-automotive.com
www.bp-automotive.com
1-888-467-4491
Old 02-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks BP! I really was trying to avoid running braided lines though. I wanted to make it look stock as possible and foremost "cheap"..lol! I was leaning towards the AN fitting one and i'm going to have to get the braided line, filter adaptors? and fuel rail adaptors as well.. If i went with the nylon lines I can get donor ones from the junkyard or buy it cheaper then the braided line.... can i adapt the nylon lines to the AN fitting one? If not i'll go and start piecing the fittings/lines etc etc. I thought i read somewhere that i can flip the fuel rail and position the fuel inlet over to the passenger side right?? I was also trying to stay away from it as i have read about the fuel smell from some lines. any suggestions?

Quick Reply: Racetronix fuel pump ??