Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls2 emissions delete?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls2 emissions delete?

06 gto ls2 going in a BMW, and I want to remove all emissions related stuff. What can I remove, and what will I need to plug, block off, or run into a catch can setup? I have no emissions testing in my state. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the EVAP system come with the engine? usually it stays on the car it came from. Although a catch can isn't required, it's recommended.

You should just have to program out all the EVAP codes, vats and rear O2's from the ECU. Even if you did have emissions testing, it's very easy to get one of these swaps through most emissions testing procedures.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MX6.0
Did the EVAP system come with the engine? usually it stays on the car it came from. Although a catch can isn't required, it's recommended.

You should just have to program out all the EVAP codes, vats and rear O2's from the ECU. Even if you did have emissions testing, it's very easy to get one of these swaps through most emissions testing procedures.
Just the egr valve and attached lines came with the engine. I don't have to pass any emissions at all, so im really just looking at what is on the engine emission wise that I don't need, and what hoses I need to run where, (hoses off intake). I'm switching back to ls1 software, DBC. I do plan on runing a catch can. Thanks for your help man.

Quick Reply: Ls2 emissions delete?