Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a little help PLEASE!!!

Old 09-28-2013, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a little help PLEASE!!!

I recently took my project to the dyno to get tuned and I am really disappointed with the outcome. I think there is a problem with it and can not pin point it. Combo consists of a 01 5.3 with a mp70mm turbo with 15lbs of boost. 02 Z06 cam, truck intake, stock 862 heads, Bryan Tooley dual valve springs, 80lb injectors, fast fuel rails, -10 supply line from sumped tank and a1000, -8 return with boost referenced regulator. Fuel pressure is staying consistent throughout the pull at 10.8-11.0. PCM is a 411. He only put 14 degrees of timing into it. ITs going through a th400 with a transking 3000 stall and 3:27 gears. I have double checked that the cam gears are lined up correctly. Like I said I can not think of anything that would make the graph look like this other than blowing through the converter. I am seeing right 13 lbs consistently through out the pull. No slipping is evident in the tranny. Fluid looks brand new in the tranny also. Any and all help or ideas is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot
Attached Thumbnails Need a little help PLEASE!!!-img_0498.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need a little help PLEASE!!!