Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need advice on mail order tuning please

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice on mail order tuning please

I have an ls3 and 4l70 in a 61 belair. I have a tcm and e67 ecm with oem stock tunes and I have a Speartech harness on the way. I'm looking for advice as to who you may have used for tuning and any experiences good or bad. I tried contacting one of the well known tuners in N.C. but can't get emails answered or phone calls returned from them. I want someone reliable and that will be there if more tuning is needed. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When I looked into doing it, I saw excellent reviews for PCM Performance. I wrote two a few places to ask a few (simple) questions, and they were the only ones who even bothered to respond. They are an excellent company and go out of their way to help you out. They definitely stand by their product too. Get their performance tune and squeeze another 30hp or so out of your LS3.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superdave84
When I looked into doing it, I saw excellent reviews for PCM Performance. I wrote two a few places to ask a few (simple) questions, and they were the only ones who even bothered to respond. They are an excellent company and go out of their way to help you out. They definitely stand by their product too. Get their performance tune and squeeze another 30hp or so out of your LS3.
Thanks. I'll check them out.

Quick Reply: Need advice on mail order tuning please