Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

can i see pics of your fuel system

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default can i see pics of your fuel system

hey everyone, i just got my ls1 in the mail yesterday. it is a 99, with about 65,000 miles on it. i am hoping that someone will post pics of their fuel system mainly the fuel rails. just want to see how you did it.

i ask this because there are two lined at my fuel rails, one goes to the rails and the other comes from the where the manifold meets the tb and then it goes through which looks like a filter, but i dont know what it is. any help is greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance

daniel
Old 05-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Default Me Too!

I just got my motor and t-56 yesterday. I made the motor mounts yesterday and will be trial fitting it tonight. I ordered my complete fuel system the other night and should have it by friday. I am putting it in my 68 camaro. I dropped a valve in it last week and hoping to have it on the Power Tour in about 3 weeks. It's gonna be close. I am going to put up a complete how to page as soon as I am done. Good Luck

Jonathan Duke
Co-Owner
Touring Classics LLC
http://www.touring-classics.com

Originally Posted by 68bird
hey everyone, i just got my ls1 in the mail yesterday. it is a 99, with about 65,000 miles on it. i am hoping that someone will post pics of their fuel system mainly the fuel rails. just want to see how you did it.

i ask this because there are two lined at my fuel rails, one goes to the rails and the other comes from the where the manifold meets the tb and then it goes through which looks like a filter, but i dont know what it is. any help is greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance

daniel
Old 05-11-2004, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

www.kmmotorsports.com Click on the LS1 picture, then click on Fueling.

Quick Reply: can i see pics of your fuel system