Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holley accessory brackets

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Holley accessory brackets

Guy's got a ls2 out of a trailblazer ss in a 69 Camaro, been running the stock accessories for a while and now time to do something different, I was looking t the holley brackets and was wondering if my p/s pump, alternator etc will still work if I use these brackets, want to change my p/s resivor any way it's real close to a upper control arm bolt and wanted to use something like a corvette style resivor. THANKS!
Old 07-22-2014, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

Your power steering pump will work, but you need to tap a nipple into it for the reservoir hose to connect too. I tapped mine, but it was a bitch. You would probably be better off buying a corvette pump. The Holley bracket kit is the best kit I've come across. You will not be disappointed.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Buy the time you try and piece the Holley stuff together (which is nice), you would be better ahead getting this http://paceperformance.com/i-6485405...7-engines.html and just adding a balancer ($50-75) and water pump ($100) from either here or ebay. I have the same setup and the Holley AC bracket and it works great! I think the holley stuff looks better and more factory than all of the others (except for GM).
Old 07-22-2014, 10:56 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris, kind of thinking that way, I was just wondering if I could use some of my stuff since have spent a lot of money lately, wheels,fast 92, camshaft lol. THANKS!

Quick Reply: Holley accessory brackets