Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

edelbrock supercharger kit for 4.8,5.3,6.0

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default edelbrock supercharger kit for 4.8,5.3,6.0

What's your opinion on the supercharged kit from edelbrock. Thinking about it, either that or the one whipple has, though edelbrocks kit is more attractive. Any opinions and guidance welcomed.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

I have one on my LS3 Camaro and I love it!! The Edelbrock kit HAS EVERYTHING to install it with killer instructions, the only thing they don't supply is the oil and coolant for the inter cooler. 500 street-able HP and 25 plus MPG on the highway. I love mine. The only drawback is the tune they send you, mine was way lean, a trip to the Dyno with Mike Norris fixed that.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

They do offer a very well thought out kit. Look at the tuner kits which might really fit your needs better. I have a magnacharger and am very pleased with the performance on my LQ4. Whipple also offers a nice tuner kit. Roots type blowers will make more instant power, centrifugal blowers like Procharger will make more power at the upper end more like a turbo. To each his own. I have had both types and installed many over the years.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oldgoat69
They do offer a very well thought out kit. Look at the tuner kits which might really fit your needs better. I have a magnacharger and am very pleased with the performance on my LQ4. Whipple also offers a nice tuner kit. Roots type blowers will make more instant power, centrifugal blowers like Procharger will make more power at the upper end more like a turbo. To each his own. I have had both types and installed many over the years.
Yeah, I like the magnacharger too, I'm thinking I might go whipple tho

Quick Reply: edelbrock supercharger kit for 4.8,5.3,6.0