Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

needing some opinions on value

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default needing some opinions on value

Ok guys so I need a good range in value of my car as opinions from you guys,i have a 1998 Camaro Z28/SS as I'm sure quite a few of you also have,shows 76k miles on the odometer,clean title,clean carfax,IMMACULATE interior (no rips or tears or color fade in any of the leather,no cracks in the dash or plastics,very nice and expensive sound system professionally installed (7 speakers,tweeter,highs,mids,mini woofers)and 2 jl audio subs all ran to 2 different amps,I had the entire chassis and suspension custom rebuilt with pretty much everything you can think of for drag and street purpose with a full bilstein shock system,Brembo front and rear calipers with ceramic pads,drilled and slotted rotors,racing hubs and bearings,complete racing steering system for street and strip with locking pinion (for drag use),fully built ls6 swap straight from an 04 c5 zo6 (aggressive cams,ported heads,ls6 intake,maf,underdrive pulley,pacesetter long tubes,magnaflo exhaust kit (cat delete)evap delete,all the free mods all the bolt ons,etc.)mounted to a Borg Warner Tremec level 6 t56 tranny with full stage 3 spec clutch kit,tick performance adjustable MC,Hurst short shift,skip shift delete and traction control delete,no roll cages,no body kits,no ridiculousness,6000k lows and fog lights,it is ready for both a supercharger and 200 shot of nitrous,already pre-installed nitrous switch and button,I think that's all,anyways what would be a good range to put on my camaro price wise?
Old 11-16-2014, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,386 Likes on 875 Posts

Why are you asking in this forum?

Andrew
Old 11-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cuz they don't really have a "designated" forum for values....now there is haha,plus this IS the conversion and hybrid forum and on all technicality my camaro falls in the "conversion" part of this forum since I did an ls6 swap/conversion lol
Old 11-16-2014, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually, there is a designated forum in the classified section: https://ls1tech.com/forums/what-worth-149/

Quick Reply: needing some opinions on value