Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help!!

Ok so I have a 1994 Tahoe now with a 454lsx and a 4l80E transmission and 4x4. Bought from a local guy here. So the engine is running YAY... now heres the problem. I am now trying to integrate the new LS harness on the motor with the harness on the truck so everything works ( 4x4 and all , speed, etc etc.) as well as get rid of all the ugly old wiring and whats not needed. Off the harness I have AC, Tach, Speed, ...on old one I have to get altenator, ac , speedometer, tach etc... I have everything open at the old ecm behind the glove box and new ecm and wiring under the hood. I wanted to put the new ecm inside but no room. I cannot find a diagram anywhere on this trucks wiring and am getting confused as to what I need to do to finish this wiring. Anyone have any wiring diagrams that may help? I am getting so frustrated trying to figure out where and how to tie in these last items. Thanks to any and all for any help.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

um....didn't mention anything about an o2 sensor.... needing wiring help to wire new controller ecm into truck systems ecm and pull out wires I don't need in stock harness....Truck is running just need to get fans hooked in, ac hooked up, tach working , speedo working, and make sure tranny is working shifting and such properly as well as 4x4 shifting properly.
As mentioned I have the truck running, I can shift it into gear and move, of the four wires running to the transmission I haven't plugged them in yet.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

That's odd, Sorry Dan. That reply was to a completely different post.

Quick Reply: Need Help!!