Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker 12611 setback plates

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooker 12611 setback plates

Does anyone have dimensions for the hooker 12511 setback adapter plates for an LS swap into a '69 fbody? I am mainly interested in the distance between the top rear motor mount hole in relation to the top forward engine bolt hole.

From what I've seen in pictures it looks like a .5" difference, but measuring my own setup it seems like it should be .75". Holley refuses to give me any type of drawing/dimensions. If anyone can help me with this then that would be great. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 203 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg.H
Does anyone have dimensions for the hooker 12511 setback adapter plates for an LS swap into a '69 fbody? I am mainly interested in the distance between the top rear motor mount hole in relation to the top forward engine bolt hole.

From what I've seen in pictures it looks like a .5" difference, but measuring my own setup it seems like it should be .75". Holley refuses to give me any type of drawing/dimensions. If anyone can help me with this then that would be great. Thanks.
The 12611HKR plates are based on the common 1" set-back/ stock transmission position design geometry. In a 1st-gen F-body application, they will put the right side cylinder head of an LS engine right up against the firewall.

Quick Reply: Hooker 12611 setback plates