Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS EFI help

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS EFI help

How's it going guys new here to LS1, I'm sure my question has been asked over and over. I'm building a 55 Pontiac 2 door wagon, car is full air ride from ride tech. have a 02 LQ4 6.0 AND 4l60E and 02 Z28 3.42 rear end. I'm trying to figure out which way to go with the efi and trans controller and gauges. the motor is gonna be stock this is just a cruiser, I want all plug and play I don't wanna fight with anything or no more than I have to. like to go with drive by wire set up, motor has stock truck intake but I also have an ls1 intake, injectors and fuel rails off an 02 Camaro if needed, any ideas???? thanks
Old 10-12-2015, 09:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you have access to the truck the motor/tranny came out of? I would think use PMC/TCM/gas pedal/MAF from the truck just order a wire harness hook it up and go. The PMC will need the "VAT" removed. If you start swapping things out you will have to get into tuning, and that moves the finish line.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

One of the vendors here can set you up with a ready to go harness and pcm,something like this whole car from Painless may suit your build better.

http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcat/60617

Quick Reply: LS EFI help