Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grandmas Camry

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that a 65 Chevelle parked next to it? What are you plans for that?

I echo the fab work praise...great work. I can't get over how talented some people are on these forums.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the words. Its a 65 malibu some place fubar'd restoring so i hadda go threw the entire car.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Johnsea
Nissan has a lot more after market parts available. The mx73 84-88 has literally nothing out there, the mx83 88-92 i think has a lot of aftermarket suspension, but nothing is inter changeable. As far as the rear sub frame i probably have 40/50 hours of making the jig, new frame, taking it in and out 5 times squaring it to the car lol. Thanks for the compliments also, and its a fun car, very comfy interior to cruise around.
I'm in the process of jigging a 240 subframe as well and lucky happened to stumble apon yours. How was it getting the subframe out if the jig once all the mounts were welded down? I'm just worried that I'll weld all the mounts and then the subframe wont come out of the jig lol I noticed you welded all yours so it must be able to but just wondering cause I was thinking of doing removable mount arms for the jig just so that I can get the subframe out when the jig is complete
thanks, Austin

Quick Reply: Grandmas Camry