Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harness Questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harness Questions

almost done wrapping up my harness install I am running into this problem. The harness apparently has a 5 wire setup for the MAF sensor. I have a 3 wire MAF sensor from an LS1 that I am going to be adding. I am missing a connector to a sensor on the throttle body. Its a 3 prong sensor and I have no idea what it is. I was thinking that its the IAT sensor with a weird plug. This sensor has 3 wires going to it. How can I take a 5 wire MAF to a 3 Wire maf / 3 wire IAT? IF this is an IAT. I have no more connectors left on my harness other than the 2 O2 Sensor plugs.

Sensor Location Pic

image ru

20mb image hosting

Pulled this off a different harness that I have. Seems to be correct fitment but its 3 wire. Most IAT I ever see have 2 wires.

pic upload

Pic of what I believe is the current MAF connection on the harness at the moment.

post a picture

I have all of my power wires bulked into 3 switched ignition wires. Injectors / Coils Left Bank. Injectors / Coils Right Bank and MAF / O2sensor on another fuse.

Does this seem correct. Just trying to get myself in the right direction.

photo sharing websites
Old 12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the 3 pin sensor in the first 2 picts is tps. The same connector is used for pressure in some apps. the 5 wire maf has air temp built into it.Steve

Quick Reply: Harness Questions