75 Dodge Dart Swinger turbo LS1/th400 swap - Page 3 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Conversions & Hybrids LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

75 Dodge Dart Swinger turbo LS1/th400 swap

Old 01-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

Brakes have been updated all around. Powerstop rotors, new pads, all new inline tube brake lines, new master cylinder as well. Little color change on the rotors too.

Well im a special kinda dummy. While spending all my time on the middle line and the fronts, I just tossed the rear lines in the back and didn't give em a 2nd thought.....Then I found em an had my dummy moment. So then I threw the two new rear lines on. I have to say this entire inline tube kit fit like a glove. Every bent exactly how it needed to be and I couldn't be happier with their product and fast shipping.
After I got that done I received my 10an T fitting for the oil pan so I can drain both of these things, then I hooked the drain lines back up.
Then I got my 2" mandrel bends sorted out for the wastegate dumps, yes im dumping them rather than recirculating them to the exhaust.

Took em over to my buddy Jeremy at rent a lift and got them welded up. Then I coated and wrapped them and got it all back installed.

Old 01-16-2019, 09:13 PM
Staging Lane

Well ive been working a lot on it lately and here are some updates. Getting sooooo close to the finish line.
[COLOR=left=#000000]I got some door trim to outline the cuts to try and clean things up a bit. Here was the aftermath. I think it looks alot better than the raw cut fender. Hopefully it doesnt melt. If it does I'll find something else to use on it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=left=#000000]I got the passenger side one installed completely from turbo to intercooler and then threw the BOV on there as well. The 3 inch pipe from the intercooler up to the intake manifold is attached as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=left=#000000]Driver side so far. Waiting on the two couplers that'll be here tomorrow to finish it up.[/COLOR]

and because stickers add HP and to the mopar purists hate..

Last edited by YoungDart75; 01-16-2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Staging Lane

and because stickers add HP and to the mopar purists hate..
haha i love it. i love seeing mopar people cringe when they see the pistol grip shifter that i heated and bent to use in my 35 ford rat rod. its supposedly rare from a b-body console car im not sure.
awesome build you got. .
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jeffs55chevy View Post
haha i love it. i love seeing mopar people cringe when they see the pistol grip shifter that i heated and bent to use in my 35 ford rat rod. its supposedly rare from a b-body console car im not sure.
awesome build you got. .
oh well they will get over it. It's like a cult snd they all drink the coolaid. They want to determine what is and isnt allowed on a whim.

hotrodding is hotrodding

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: