Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 in 66 nova

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 in 66 nova

I have a chance to buy an LS1 for $1200. It doesen't have a harness or computer. It also doesn't have any acc.,like ps,alt,ac,and the starter. Other than that it is complete. Do you think this is a good deal? What suggestions do you have for my nova swap. I have an aftermarket front clip. Have any of you nova guys tried to fit the 6 speed in there.Thanks
Old 02-14-2003, 04:53 PM

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Re: LS1 in 66 nova

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a chance to buy an LS1 for $1200. It doesen't have a harness or computer. It also doesn't have any acc.,like ps,alt,ac,and the starter. Other than that it is complete. Do you think this is a good deal?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You bet! You can contact Shaun Carter(known as valavegod) and he can hook you up with what you need for a very good price His e-mail is valvegod@aol.com

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> What suggestions do you have for my nova swap. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't wait....do it now!!!
Old 02-14-2003, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

My dream swap!

Ls1 in a 66 or 67 chevy II.

Gimme a HELL YEAH!!!!!
Old 02-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Teching In

The price for the motor is fair. I like the idea of an LS1 in a nova. Since you have an aftermarket front end go for it. If you had the stock shock towers it wouldn't be such a hot idea. The LS1 is a little too wide to fit betweent the shock towers without a lot of hassle.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:28 AM
9 Second Club

so did you ever get the motor? It should be real easy as far as getting it in. Which front clip do you have? The oil pan fit's perfect in the hiedts.

Frank
Old 03-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Staging Lane

I decided not pick up that LS1, to many shaky details. Still looking and saving a few more funds. I have the new Total Cost Involved front clip. The fit is real good,working right now on getting the details hammered out. I will have an LS1 one of these days.

Quick Reply: LS1 in 66 nova