Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Couple LSx Carb Style Manifold EFI Options & Pricing From Norris Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 07:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default A Couple LSx Carb Style Manifold EFI Options & Pricing From Norris Motorsports

Hey Guys,

Doing more of these systems and wanted to put together some pricing for folks. There are a couple of base package here that both use the GMPP Manifold with added injector bosses, fuel rail stantions and high flow rails. The GMPP manifold I feel at this point works better then the Edelbrock piece right now.

First is the standard system most use that would use the modified GMPP manifold for EFI, high flow fuel rails, Wilson 4150 to 90-105mm elbow (part # 462101) and a Wilson 105mm TB (part # 471105). Most use these setups for supercharger or turbo applications and can be run with or without a MAF sensor depending on the engine management system. Different size TB's are available. This package will run $1495 plus shipping.

Second is for folks wanting to keep a carb'd look and EFI efficiency. It uses the same EFI modified GMPP manifold, high flow fuel rails, Wilson 4150 4bbl TB (part # 724175) and a Wilson 1" lightweight 4150 spacer (part # 000010). The 4150 TB has a rating of 1136 CFM nad has a provision for an air cleaner stud to mount any standard air cleaner assembly. Usually a MAF sensor is not used with these systems. Different size spacers are available. This package runs $1595 plus shipping.

It will be set up for stock LS1 style popular injectors such as SVO, Bosch and others and are not included. The rails are machined to accept O-ring fittings on each end for about any possible configuration. I can help you set up a complete system with injectors, lines, fittings, regulator and so on as well an a fuel system and engine management system if need be.

Hope this helps some folks out and feel free to PM, e-mail me at thevettedr@aol.com or call me at 407-616-2518 during business hours. Thanks.

Mike Norris
Old 04-08-2007, 07:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:05 AM
FormerVendor

Thank you.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:34 PM
9 Second Club

if you have both a GMPP & Vic Jr. intake there, would you kindly measure the overall height difference so clarify once and for all if there is a difference and if so by how much??? i know it's off topic, but i could Really use the info for my application.

thanks you in advance if you've got both and are willing.

-Dave-

Quick Reply: A Couple LSx Carb Style Manifold EFI Options & Pricing From Norris Motorsports