Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: #3500 Complete 02 SS LS1 & T56

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: #3500 Complete 02 SS LS1 & T56

I purchased this motor from www.LKQcorp.com . Warrenty applies to any purchaser for 1 year.

2002 SS camaro complete LS1 motor has approx 8k miles on it. Car was a t-bone side accident, motor & tranny were both in running order when removed from car. Tested and compression checked. Perfect like new.

Comes complete with wiring harness, all accesories EVERYTHING including airbox/intake,wiring,not even the plug wires are off. The serpentine belt hasnt even been removed.

Motor is a full 1 yr warrenty in everyway down to the accessories from LKQ Dismantling one of the largest nationwide auto dismantlers. If even the water pump goes out, youll get a free replacement anywhere in the country.
www.lkqcorp.com

Motor is complete with uncut wiring harness and computer, exhaust headers etc. Nothing was removed.

$3500 FIRM + shipping Tranny being sold seperately below.(local pickup would work great too) or come by and look at the motor in Southern California.

The complete t56 setup is available seperately for $1750. Includes like new t56, clutch, bellhousing, flywheel, shifter, driveline, crossmember,master/slave, pedals. Great for a conversion.

Please email me at aidann20@aol.com and include your phone # so i can return your phone call.

If youd like to purchase both together as a complete setup i will sell it for $4750. all prices are firm, thanks.