Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Happy Birthday to V-Series/Jamie/JDawg

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Happy Birthday to V-Series/Jamie/JDawg

No Bullshiat, our LSx, RWD, M5/6, C5/C6, etc... Brother Jamie is 30 years old today. In appreciation of his humor, mechanical knowledge, always-willing-to-help (even when he does not know) attitude, kill stories, tales of poon, long rambling tales, anger at being banned on 'other' car forums, etc... we all need to post up our best wishes and let him know he is our BFF. I have known Jamie for almost five years, and if you have yet to meet him in-person, put it on your list, as he will entertain you, but more importantly, prove to you that his driving skills and passion for Vettes is very real.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE, MAY YOUR NEW YEAR INCLUDE A FASTER CAR, LIKE A MSM C6 WITH 9xx RWHP!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:03 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow.
Congrats Brother!!!

The big 3-0.....you're an old man like me and Darren now!!! (well, like Darren anyhow!!)

Dude, hit me up after work, or better yet, head up now for lunch!!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Birthday PIMP !!!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:02 PM
TECH Resident

Happy Birthday Bro! I hope its a good one.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by onebadcad
No Bullshiat, our LSx, RWD, M5/6, C5/C6, etc... Brother Jamie is 30 years old today. In appreciation of his humor, mechanical knowledge, always-willing-to-help (even when he does not know) attitude, kill stories, tales of poon, long rambling tales, anger at being banned on 'other' car forums, etc... we all need to post up our best wishes and let him know he is our BFF. I have known Jamie for almost five years, and if you have yet to meet him in-person, put it on your list, as he will entertain you, but more importantly, prove to you that his driving skills and passion for Vettes is very real.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE, MAY YOUR NEW YEAR INCLUDE A FASTER CAR, LIKE A MSM C6 WITH 9xx RWHP!!!
Hey Darren, thanks alot man, I appreciate that. Very cool of you,...even considering that your gay and all. (lol)... always a dick I am. Ha. Keeping my boys are there toes, is what its all about. Cause when I fall,..it's nice to have someone help me as well. Thank man, too all my friends on here(lol....about 4-5). (laughing-like and old man)... speaking of,..WTF???!!!!

30 **** **** ****. Whew. Yeah, I guess I am 30 aren't I. I thought beating my head against the desk a few times would have changed that but,..sure didn't.

Thanks again man, for always being cool, and taking my bullshit. I'll be waiting for ny birthday LSX block there hommie. Need the address?

Oh,..and a 900+ hp C6? nagga you crazy. Lets do it. I'm gunning for,...ah nevermind. Alot

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Wow.
Congrats Brother!!!

The big 3-0.....you're an old man like me and Darren now!!! (well, like Darren anyhow!!)

Dude, hit me up after work, or better yet, head up now for lunch!!
Thanks dawg. Chris said you were coming by the other night. YOu should have...bro, it was a blast. You remember stacy right?..well,..you know about her friends...right?...yes you do. lol,... well, it was great. My aunt(josh's mom-cool cool cool cool people)... bought me a bottle of Crown Royal special Reserve.... stacy, as long as I have known her(years)..she'll never touch the stuff. Well, I talked her into it,..and that would make that the offical 20 or so person, I made love crown. We killed the bottle, motsly her and I, then her hot friend(alex-female-21ish-looks incrediable) came over and helped out. Chris's gay *** was doing shot(lil shots)... we we're WASTED,...and it was a really good time. Wasn't even about my birthday but,...it was. which was cool. You know me, I could care less about what day it is,...it was just a fun time, regardless.

I'll hit you up this week,...we'll hang out holmes. Oh,..speaking of, I was at Mattdawgs casa earlier so,..hollar.

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Happy Birthday PIMP !!!
Thanks HOMMIE@402'sSOONTOBEFUCKINGUPSHIT.com

Originally Posted by AlexLs1
Happy Birthday Bro! I hope its a good one.

It was a very fun one man. Recently spilt with the woman(two years) just a week before....and you know what, it didn't even matter,...a had a kickass time. WOOT WOOT

I should have recorded these girls spanking eachother,...so you can see how much fun we were having,..and how hard we were all laughing. Good ****. Thanks for the wishes brother.

You guys are all cool as ****,...thanks again.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Teching In

Happy bday guys and thanks again for the help with the procharger install VSeries.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Happy Birthday! I just turned 30 in november. Just another b-day to me.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Resident

Great to hear J!
Old 01-15-2009, 06:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by freshlt1z28
Happy bday guys and thanks again for the help with the procharger install VSeries.

Hey, thats my procharger in your AVATAR!!! Lol. I miss that thing. Thats pretty cool. It's like seeing an old fling.

Your very welcome man, and thank you.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by scramblerman
Happy Birthday! I just turned 30 in november. Just another b-day to me.

Yeah man, congrats to you and I then,...for making it 30 years. When I was 18,..I always said,..i'd never make it to 25. SURPRISE BITCHES!!! lol.

Yeah, i'm stupid.

Just another day to me scrambler.... just another day. Never really celebrated my own. The first one I did,..I tore three ligiments in my leg. So, I usually try and be low key on those days....usually.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Staging Lane

Happy belated b-day j
30 life is over lmfao!!!!!
fuc im hitting 40 this year and my car is fast and my dic still gets hard so life is good!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by y2kc5
Happy belated b-day j
30 life is over lmfao!!!!!
fuc im hitting 40 this year and my car is fast and my dic still gets hard so life is good!!!
lmao.

lol, yeah, I guess i'm good too HOSS. Thanks man. lol.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:19 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Happy birthday man! Im 33 and trust me, it gets better as you get older. I hope this year is even better than last year for you man.

Jason
Old 01-18-2009, 07:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Congrats on making another year.

Wisdom comes with age. You'll look back in another 20 years and wonder why you did half the shitz you did when you were young and dumb.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Happy birthday man! Im 33 and trust me, it gets better as you get older. I hope this year is even better than last year for you man.

Jason
Thank you man. I think this will be an uplifting year for me. Alot of hardwork but, hoping it's a good one. Thanks again man,.. wish you the best as well.

-J

Originally Posted by BlownVette 2001
Congrats on making another year.

Wisdom comes with age. You'll look back in another 20 years and wonder why you did half the shitz you did when you were young and dumb.

Man, your not joking. Can't believe half the stuff we did,..and got away with as kids. Here's to "older and wiser"

Quick Reply: Happy Birthday to V-Series/Jamie/JDawg