Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

How this Z hooks!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rosulekg
I don't have the time to rehash all this again as I have done before at other sites, but, there seems to be three main types of responders to this post and for them:

1) If the 02Z gears were good overall for larger displacement constant larger torque builds then GM would have put them on the 06Z.

2) Some of you guys know Tom and or Steve, two guys in business who I have been involved with my car. They really are the some total of why I am celebrating out loud the figuring out of my car lately, but, they had nothing good to do with that!

3) Half Vettes!

-I also basically conceptualized the ZR-1 Enzo 4-years ago as well!

And for some of you which couldn't possibly know or care about what I am saying above, a kiss! and I agree:

I can only imagine what you sound like in person, thank God for the internet.

I copied and pasted it into Word and did a grammar check and my pc locked up. Seriously, read your 2nd point above to your dog out loud, I bet he bites you in the nuts.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

So the ZR1 and Enzo were your idea huh?

LMAO
Old 10-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Banned

Yes, Paul again from multiple sites he is my lists number 1.

The Z to go after the Enzo numbers with a roots supercharger was the original post when guys were trying to figure out what the rumored GM surprise was.
Six months later the Z turned up at the ring with a raised hood .

Last edited by rosulekg; 10-07-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Rosey:

Lets just look at one thing you posted:
2) Some of you guys know Tom and or Steve, two guys in business who I have been involved with my car. They really are the some total of why I am celebrating out loud the figuring out of my car lately, but, they had nothing good to do with that!

I'm going to go the extra mile and try to help you.....
Here is what I think you are trying to say as I break it down:

You typed:
"2) Some of you guys know Tom and or Steve, two guys in business who I have been involved with my car."
We would type:
2) Some of you guys know Tom and Steve, who have helped me with my car."

You then typed:
"They really are the some total of why I am celebrating out loud the figuring out of my car lately,"
We would type:
They are the reason I'm celebrating, (by posting on every f'n forum) because they figured out my car.

You then typed:
but, they had nothing good to do with that!"
We would type:
However, Tom and Steve are idiots and didn't actually help me.

So to put it all together, any 4th grade educated American would have written your statement as:

2) Some of you guys know Tom and Steve, who have helped me with my car. They are the reason I'm celebrating, (by posting on every f'n forum) because they figured out my car. However, Tom and Steve are idiots and didn't actually help me.

Is this what you tried to say because I think Tom and Steve want to tell you to
Old 10-06-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Since you deleted your last one..
And you deleted it again... OP you are truly an idiot.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Launching!

this **** makes my brain hurt.

and btw, the c7 will have a internal combustion engine. so when it comes out 'that **** was my idea'.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't have the time to rehash all this again as I have done before at other sites, but, there seems to be three main types of responders to this post and for them:

1) If the 02Z gears were good overall for larger displacement constant larger torque builds then GM would have put them on the 06Z.

3) Half Vettes!

-I also basically conceptualized the ZR-1 Enzo 4-years ago as well!

And for some of you which couldn't possibly know or care about what I am saying above, a kiss! and I agree:

Why do you continue to delete this and repost it on the end of this thread?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Wow 101 posts of pure garbage. Any chance you can post of picture of the front of your car so I'll know when I see you in my rear view mirror?? I don't need a photo of the back of your car, I'll never see it...
Old 10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

again you delete you post then repost it at the bottom.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
And you deleted it again... OP you are truly an idiot.
There it goes again..
Old 10-07-2009, 07:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What was this Thread about again ?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

I don't have the time to rehash all this again as I have done before at another site, but, there seems to be three main types of responders to this post and for them:

3) Half Vettes speak for themselves.

-I also basically conceptualized the ZR-1 Enzo 4-years ago, as well! Yea RIGHT!!

Again you deleted your post and reposted it.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Banned

Cool Relative arguments only!

I don't have the time to rehash all this again as I have done before at another site, but, there seems to be three main types of responders to this post and for them:

-I also basically conceptualized the ZR-1/Enzo 4-years ago. Similar to my thinking having the fastest hot rod is impossible, but, having a car being able to play with a $200+k exotic is not.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Banned

Default Argument Paul!

Originally Posted by Pauls416Z
Wow 101 posts of pure garbage. Any chance you can post of picture of the front of your car so I'll know when I see you in my rear view mirror?? I don't need a photo of the back of your car, I'll never see it...
Don't talk about your car that way!

You know an argument is, "I disagree because".

Last edited by rosulekg; 10-07-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

-I also basically conceptualized the ZR-1/Enzo 4-years ago. Similar to my thinking having the fastest hot rod is impossible, but, having a car being able to play with a $200+k exotic is not.

Deleted and reposted again.

Do you not know how to write anything diferent?
Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Launching!

1.) what does that even mean? you know more than a GM engineer? your a ******* idiot

2.) who the **** is tom and steve? your on WORLDWIDE message board and you say 'tom and steve' like we should know who they are. again, ******* idiot.

3.) what is a half vette? ******* idiot.

your old c5 vette with a TT kit does NOT mean your car can 'play' with a 200k exotic. i LOVE vettes. but your car is a plastic, shitty engineered POS american car compared to a 200k+ exotic. different ballgame, and strapping on turbos doesnt make you even in the same ballpark. you are an idiot.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Ok, before I lock this thread a couple of points to the origianl poster. First, if you are going to get on this or any other message boards, then take the time to type up something that is intelligible and can be understood.

The posts I've read of yours including all the ones in this thread you've deleted are very hard to understand.

I'm glad you are ahppy with your car. Thats great.

As for why GM choose the gearing that it did for the C5, the C5 Z06, the C6, the C6 Z06, and the ZR1. If you look at each car, and what GM was trying to do along with many of the articles it actually explains the logic behind the gear selection by the GM engineers.

So, whatever question you have about gearing is already answered in the public domain if you'd take the time to look at it. Now, if you want to make assumptions, thats fine. But I think your assumptions (that I can decode from your cryptic post) are flat out wrong.

Quick Reply: How this Z hooks!