Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

We had fun at the mile. PICTURES N VIDS

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 09:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
"A foot (plural: feet or foot;[1] symbol or abbreviation: ft or, sometimes, ′ – the prime symbol) is a non-SI unit of length, in a number of different systems, including English units, Imperial units, and United States customary units. Its size can vary from system to system, but in each is around a quarter to a third of a meter. The most commonly used foot today is the international foot. There are three feet in a yard and 12 inches in a foot."

Your brain is a slow as your Vette!

You just reminded me to have a breath mint....Ass

Later slow poke

Ha. My brain fires faster then you'd could spin the fancy little steering wheel in your doughnut, I mean "drift" video, OF YOUR STOCK z06. Oh, and lucy. Since we're getting to specific's here, like in your elaborate footage description..(this -> " <- would have worked,...being an X carpenter and all)...I found something that should help you sleep at night. You know that feeling, every night that you have, laying in your bed, looking at the ceiling,... wondering, who's ***** is fabian-faggian,,,(excuse my spelling..i'm a tad slow),...going to be rubbing in and around his mouth tonight,.... you've been wondering what to do,... should you come out,....should you keep it a secret. No no no,....don't be bashful my little fairy ******,... come right out singing and dancing. Look, you even get a title with your very own description too. Hootie hooooo.

******, often shortened to ***, is a pejorative term and common homophobic slur against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, and is English slang. Its pejorative use has spread from Australia and North America to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture including movies, music and Internet. More recently, the word has become a general insult against a particularly annoying or idiotic person.

Oh, and breath mints won't help. Try draino

....and as far as slowpoke.... we'll see about that one sunshine. Kisses and hugs.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn J ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-25-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Ha. My brain fires faster then you'd could spin the fancy little steering wheel in your doughnut, I mean "drift" video, OF YOUR STOCK z06. Oh, and lucy. Since we're getting to specific's here, like in your elaborate footage description..(this -> " <- would have worked,...being an X carpenter and all)...I found something that should help you sleep at night. You know that feeling, every night that you have, laying in your bed, looking at the ceiling,... wondering, who's ***** is fabian-faggian,,,(excuse my spelling..i'm a tad slow),...going to be rubbing in and around his mouth tonight,.... you've been wondering what to do,... should you come out,....should you keep it a secret. No no no,....don't be bashful my little fairy ******,... come right out singing and dancing. Look, you even get a title with your very own description too. Hootie hooooo.

******, often shortened to ***, is a pejorative term and common homophobic slur against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, and is English slang. Its pejorative use has spread from Australia and North America to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture including movies, music and Internet. More recently, the word has become a general insult against a particularly annoying or idiotic person.

Oh, and breath mints won't help. Try draino

....and as far as slowpoke.... we'll see about that one sunshine. Kisses and hugs.
Oooooo my little internet friend. Much to teach you!!!

1. Your bashing sucks, That wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.
2. I enjoyed you expressing your Hate and Angry towards me.
3. Isn't your vette like a 92 model?
4. You shouldn't dictate your feelings about yourself to us fellow LS1techers.

You know what they say right, usually the ones who call them **** are ****....shhhhh, I won't tell J. I won't tell...

Sweet dreams J-Rock!
Old 10-26-2009, 08:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Oooooo my little internet friend. Much to teach you!!!

1. Your bashing sucks, That wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.
2. I enjoyed you expressing your Hate and Angry towards me.
3. Isn't your vette like a 92 model?
4. You shouldn't dictate your feelings about yourself to us fellow LS1techers.

You know what they say right, usually the ones who call them **** are ****....shhhhh, I won't tell J. I won't tell...

Sweet dreams J-Rock!

What, you think i'm serious? Be clear...this isn't anywhere near bashing...lol...quite frankly, friend, your not worth my time here to converse with but, since you "ask for it"... you get a mild dose of my humorous mind. I bite my tongue with you, just like you bite the tip of D.I.C.K.. Think we all know why. Speaking of, don't bring me into your little group faggio thing, holmes,... not my style.

That said. Where those above numbered random comments, or questions? Not sure if you need a response from me but,...your the wiseguy that felt the need to open his mouth in my thread,...by doing so, you provoke a certain response, one that I am very familar with, and more then willing to embrace. Know what I mean?.... but please continue only don't get your panties all in a bunch. ...... cause honestly,...even now,...I am no wherenear bothered/mad/upset or pissed. I wanna be friends. Realy. I've learned to accept homosexuals in this world, whats one more gonna hurt? KNow what I mean sport?

As far as my cars age,..yup....nice try by trying to "bug" me about my ride....first it was slow, now it's old.......then what,.....what else does that passionate pink mind have inside just dieing to let out? Your like a dog, humping his masters leg.

Before your come home tonight, pick up some bacon, eggs, butter, and a some toast. Your flabby *** is cooking me breakfast in the morning, bitch.

Sweet dreams **** nozzle.

Sh-it noz-z-le- A nozzle that dispenses ****. Poop. Dookie. Etc.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

What, you think i'm serious? Be clear...this isn't anywhere near bashing...lol...quite frankly, friend, your not worth my time here to converse with but, since you "ask for it"... you get a mild dose of my humorous mind. I bite my tongue with you, just like you bite the tip of D.I.C.K.. Think we all know why. Speaking of, don't bring me into your little group faggio thing, holmes,... not my style.

That said. Where those above numbered random comments, or questions? Not sure if you need a response from me but,...your the wiseguy that felt the need to open his mouth in my thread,...by doing so, you provoke a certain response, one that I am very familar with, and more then willing to embrace. Know what I mean?.... but please continue only don't get your panties all in a bunch. ...... cause honestly,...even now,...I am no wherenear bothered/mad/upset or pissed. I wanna be friends. Realy. I've learned to accept homosexuals in this world, whats one more gonna hurt? KNow what I mean sport?

As far as my cars age,..yup....nice try by trying to "bug" me about my ride....first it was slow, now it's old.......then what,.....what else does that passionate pink mind have inside just dieing to let out? Your like a dog, humping his masters leg.

Before your come home tonight, pick up some bacon, eggs, butter, and a some toast. Your flabby *** is cooking me breakfast in the morning, bitch.

Like your style! LSX friends for life...

Chill out

I'm sure we will meet in person one day.

We both understand the community ball busting we have towards eachother.

Your vette is sick....

Later
Old 10-26-2009, 09:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL, you guys should get a room.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Banned

video's...and pics....randomly...

Where can I find the Vararam to TB (airbridge) piping like the one shown on the blue C5Z??

Last edited by SLOC5LS6; 10-27-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:46 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Old 10-27-2009, 03:37 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by SLOC5LS6
Where can I find the Vararam to TB (airbridge) piping like the one shown on the blue C5Z??
That is a custom V-Series Tech fabbed piece...he may be willing to share his secrets if you ask nicely....
(Similar set up can be seen on the Silver C6)
Old 10-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
That is a custom V-Series Tech fabbed piece...he may be willing to share his secrets if you ask nicely....
on an NA car, would that custom cylindrical airbridge perform better than the other non-cylindrical airbridges on the market???
Old 10-28-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Like your style! LSX friends for life...

Chill out

I'm sure we will meet in person one day.

We both understand the community ball busting we have towards eachother.

Your vette is sick....

Later

....if we met in person, i'd arm wrestle you,..then buy you a drink. I'm chill hommie.

Old 10-28-2009, 12:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ChevyWeatherman

lol.

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport

Originally Posted by SLOC5LS6
on an NA car, would that custom cylindrical airbridge perform better than the other non-cylindrical airbridges on the market???

...only reason why the airbridge on the stock car is squashed, is because of clearence, not a performance tweak for velocity or something. The radiator height, and the low celing of the hood, means very little clearence for anything thicker then 2 1/2 inches. So you either get a hood that has that sort of clearence, or you modify the cradle, and OR, radiator angle/ deck heigth.

The way I see it, if the inlet opening is 4"'s..... then it should be 4" 's the whole way. No rocket science involved. Typically these gains are massive on forced induction cars,... little is to be gained on an NA setup. However, this car is destined for much more NA power,...so we wanted as little restriction as possible..... cause that what the factory bridge is, a restriction.....at some point.

PM replied.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
LOL, you guys should get a room.
...you can help him cook breakfast.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

....if we met in person, i'd arm wrestle you,..then buy you a drink. I'm chill hommie.

I would arm bar you....J/K

I want to make you a MOD.

PM Sent
Old 10-28-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Correction, he will be cooking both us breakfast!

Because we have the Penthouse
Old 10-28-2009, 03:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Correction, the women can go cook breakfast. Better yet they can call in the order, pay for it, and go get it. Later homos. Funny **** guys.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

I would arm bar you....J/K

I want to make you a MOD.

PM Sent

...and i'd put you in a head and arm,...and stick my hips to ya and give ya a nice throw(wrestled since junior high school and trained by a three time state, two time national champion...) lol

Pm replied home skillet

Now that I think of it,... Doug in an apron?.... lol, no thanks.

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Correction, the women can go cook breakfast. Better yet they can call in the order, pay for it, and go get it. Later homos. Funny **** guys.

Now we're talking.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'll take the grilled chicken breast omellete w/extra chicken, and hasbrowns well done, with wheat toast no butter.

Well I gotta fly, its 41 degrees out and I'm driving the vette to work. She should feel very strong in this type of air.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

...way to kill the thread Doug.

lol jk
Old 11-03-2009, 07:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry man.

Quick Reply: We had fun at the mile. PICTURES N VIDS