Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

(TurboZR1?2) Furthermore, the rice is in series!

Old 03-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool (TurboZR1?2) Furthermore, the rice is in series!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

First of all, one could disconnect any working supercharger system and connect a working turbo system in its place, parallel.

Therefore, one could use a simple pneumatic pressure switching actuator with a spring return MOUNTED ON A MANIFOLD and turbo positive pressure to move venting and blocking back and forth between a turbo system and a supercharger system simultaneously for uninterrupted positive pressure (IT WOULD BE CATASTROPHE PROOF!).

So, even though I haven't found anyone who has done it this way it looks to be a quite feasible and simple dynamic setup overall for a boosted-boost.

Thanks!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-...turbo-zr1.html

Last edited by rosulekg; 03-26-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JayPlay locks your thread, so you start another one ? I guess some people just don't get the point.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Launching!

GTFO

How do you plan on keeping the turbo or supercharger from locking up once you switch between the two with your pneumatic pressure switch actuator.

You do know you just can't block the outlet of a supercharger or turbo
Old 03-25-2010, 05:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rosulekg
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

First of all, one could disconnect any working supercharger system and connect a working turbo system in its place, parallel.

Therefore, one could use a simple pneumatic pressure switching actuator with a spring return MOUNTED ON A MANIFOLD and turbo positive pressure to move venting and blocking back and forth between a turbo system and a supercharger system simultaneously for uninterrupted positive pressure (IT WOULD BE CATASTROPHE PROOF!).

So, even though I haven't found anyone who has done it this way it looks to be a quite feasible and simple dynamic setup overall for a boosted-boost.

Thanks!

Your a ******* idiot.

"got me on a leash"

Are you serious? I simply got tired of talking to a complete idiot. It's get old,..playing the repeater game. Seriously,..your the dumbest mother ****** that I have seen on the WEB in a long time. You should get a trophey. It's too bad a moderator couldn't give you a permanent avatar that looks like an actual douche device,...or a dirty *****.

Remember that chump,... only people that could have me on a leash HERE, are the moderators,... which I respect.

So, eat **** ***** lips. Go snort some more glue and tell us your wonderful ideas you stupid ****.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Old 03-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Banned

Cool Thanks!

Originally Posted by wilson34
GTFO

How do you plan on keeping the turbo or supercharger from locking up once you switch between the two with your pneumatic pressure switch actuator.

You do know you just can't block the outlet of a supercharger or turbo
Turbo's route blocked to the intake and venting to atmosphere.
Supercharger route unblocked to the intake and venting shut.
Turbo's make positive pressure...

Last edited by rosulekg; 03-25-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

Cool

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Your a ******* idiot.

"got me on a leash"

Are you serious? I simply got tired of talking to a complete idiot. It's get old,..playing the repeater game. Seriously,..your the dumbest mother ****** that I have seen on the WEB in a long time. You should get a trophey. It's too bad a moderator couldn't give you a permanent avatar that looks like an actual douche device,...or a dirty *****.

Remember that chump,... only people that could have me on a leash HERE, are the moderators,... which I respect.

So, eat **** ***** lips. Go snort some more glue and tell us your wonderful ideas you stupid ****.
Dude, that was the general philosophical statement I made DUE TO ALL THE CRAP I AM USED TO WASTING MY TIME GETTING (a catch all if you will) when you chimmed in. You chimmed out abruptly and no one else was replying so it went back to that general philosophical statement.

But, you do sound like an animal, the kind I always worry I am going to get into trouble hurting! I am an expert and have paid my dues pretty much everywhere!

And a philosopher: "The best things in life are free of the animal!"
(invented it last week, works for everything!)

Like Loving Bad Cars!!!! "TALK ******* CARS OR SHUT THE **** UP!"

Bye! Bye! ********(animals)! Devils(animals)! B.S.ers(animals)...

Last edited by rosulekg; 03-26-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

ibtl.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Banned

Default All aboard!!

Old 03-26-2010, 10:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wow is all I can say. When in the hell is he going to get a MOD induced vacation ?
Old 03-26-2010, 10:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

J Dawg, you are on a leash !!!

Be careful he's an expert and has paid his dues. He's very talented at calling people animals, and aholes. What a slice of the upper crust. We should be so lucky to have him on tech to teach us so much valuable info that our feable caveman minds probably can't understand. LOL

J/K for anyone that even remotely thinks I was being serious. RouselkG, please stay off of tech. It will make the majority happy to not waste our time on your minority opinion.

I nominate the OP for Electro shock Therapy, it may help. You crazy SOB. LOL Come back when you have pics and vids of your car, until then stay away. Please.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

.....ooook?
Old 03-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

Wink "Got to keep the animal on a leash!"

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
J Dawg, you are on a leash !!!

Be careful he's an expert and has paid his dues. He's very talented at calling people animals, and aholes. What a slice of the upper crust. We should be so lucky to have him on tech to teach us so much valuable info that our feable caveman minds probably can't understand. LOL

J/K for anyone that even remotely thinks I was being serious. RouselkG, please stay off of tech. It will make the majority happy to not waste our time on your minority opinion.

I nominate the OP for Electro shock Therapy, it may help. You crazy SOB. LOL Come back when you have pics and vids of your car, until then stay away. Please.
To the extent that that concept looks crazy to you is the extent that "YOU" are part of the problem (100 fights means you aren't trying, Man)! "Forgive them father for they no not what they do!" IE Madoff...Woods...O.J.... What part of history have YOU forgotton, boy?

Last edited by rosulekg; 03-26-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

You are about as popular here as a Klansmen at an NAACP rally. Just go away.

If you'd post pics of your car, and vids of your car rather then spouting quotes, and links you'd get some props, but this mess is exactly that, a mess.

I am familiar with the entire bi charge setup. It was done many years ago on a small displacement engine. The Superchager driven off the crank got the ball rolling and then some sort of purge system for lack of a better term redirected the boost source from the charger to the turbo. I could look and look and place a link but I don't want to risk being compared to you. Have a nice day and post pics/vids of your car or don't post.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

To the extent that that concept looks crazy to you is the extent that "YOU" are part of the problem (100 fights means you aren't trying, Man)! "Forgive them father for they no not what they do!" IE Madoff...Woods...O.J.... What part of history have YOU forgotton, boy?
Boy? Hmm, I got your boy. You better hope you never ever go to prison my friend. If you do, you'll be sure to come out in one of two ways. 1. In a body bag, or 2. With an A Hole big enough to $hit a watermelon.

I deal with more Felons and scumbags on a daily basis then you could ever have a nightmare about. For christ sakes I work in Detroit of all places. Cops aren't too popular.

FYI, never said the setup was crazy, just far from affordable and reliable.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Banned

Cool We have all seen the worse!

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Boy? Hmm, I got your boy. You better hope you never ever go to prison my friend. If you do, you'll be sure to come out in one of two ways. 1. In a body bag, or 2. With an A Hole big enough to $hit a watermelon.

I deal with more Felons and scumbags on a daily basis then you could ever have a nightmare about. For christ sakes I work in Detroit of all places. Cops aren't too popular.

FYI, never said the setup was crazy, just far from affordable and reliable.
This animal all have seen, some closer then others! Some more in denial then others!

Give your opinion about the setup here and leave the other crap out of it and see if I vent back!

I don't see why the setup couldn't work because it is so simple and practical. The other things I looked at "on line" were way too complicated!

I saw the c8 model today with black mirrors like mine I told you about several months ago and painted 8-months ago (what a good idea)!

I don't want to show off my full functioning PCV system with pics because I had to do it myself, and, I wasn't given and expected it with my kit and original tuner!

Last edited by rosulekg; 03-26-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Staging Lane

Default you're a tool

You must have some pretty high power goals if you need that much boost. I mean **** most of us can only use a portion of the power that a FI motor makes, on the street at least. The general consent here is that you are full of **** . You know why so theres no point in a rebuttal.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dude, that was the general philosophical statement I made DUE TO ALL THE CRAP I AM USED TO WASTING MY TIME GETTING (a catch all if you will) when you chimmed in. You chimmed out abruptly and no one else was replying so it went back to that general philosophical statement.

But, you do sound like an animal, the kind I always worry I am going to get into trouble hurting! I am an expert and have paid my dues pretty much everywhere!

And a philosopher: "The best things in life are free of the animal!"
(invented it last week, works for everything!)

Like Loving Bad Cars!!!! "TALK ******* CARS OR SHUT THE **** UP!"

Bye! Bye! ********(animals)! Devils(animals)! B.S.ers(animals)...

...you have no idea the type of animal that I am.

You, on the other hand, are a waste of time. You strike me as someone that is a little kid, maybe a 15 year old, and your on here talking about your daddy's car,..and or your simply a douche bag, that has nothing else better to do with his time.

what valuable information have YOU ever posted? what response to a real question from a board member have you answered in a helpful way? What FACTS have you brought to everones attention here? What you built? What proffesional automotive backround are you bringing to the table? Do you not see that everyone here thinks your an idiot? Seriously man,... quit now, and change your name so you can save face and come back and start over.

Your screen name will forever be labeled as a dumbass in my opinion and many, many others.

stop wasting bandwidth.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Banned

Cool Thanks!

Your right and any intellegent person reading this WHOLE post will see that!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: (TurboZR1?2) Furthermore, the rice is in series!