LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Corvette Performance (https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-performance-27/)
-   -   Don't drive a C7 Z06. (https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-performance/1765150-dont-drive-c7-z06.html)

V-seriesTech 01-06-2015 04:25 PM

Don't drive a C7 Z06.

Why??? Cause you'll end up like me,...wanting to sell my internal organs for spare money so I can buy one. I could care less the hype,..the thing is amazing just sitting still.

The one I drove, makes 620rwhp. It is the first one I drove, and seen production based(-I have been around 2 previous at BarrettJackson/Sebring but never in the wild). It is indeed amazing. The way the car feels, is incredible. It was a hair wet outside so, I was limited to what I can lay down power wise on the streets but,..it was a blast regardless. I drove in "sportmode" with exhaust open... the looks I was getting,...the people that followed me or tried to follow me to get a better look at the car, was also pretty funny. For 85k(value of car I was driving)....you cannot beat what it does, and how it looks doing it.

Those of you that own one,.....lucky dawgs. This one had long tubes and a tune. Very sweet sounding, wicked car. I want to own one now for sure.

FML

Mike@Diablosport 01-07-2015 05:05 PM

You don't really need both kidneys man...lol.

V-seriesTech 01-15-2015 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport (Post 18607498)
You don't really need both kidneys man...lol.

Seriously bro. Such a badass ride,..I am thinking about it lol.

Got a crazy story for you when I see/talk to you.

:devil:

A.R. Shale Targa 01-18-2015 04:44 PM

I need a towel for the mess just standing next to one of these cars. Certainly can't imagine how I'd feel if I drove it....

V-seriesTech 01-20-2015 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by A.R. Shale Targa (Post 18623670)
I need a towel for the mess just standing next to one of these cars. Certainly can't imagine how I'd feel if I drove it....

Like loosing my virginity for the first time. :nod:

Mike@Diablosport 01-22-2015 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech (Post 18619285)
Seriously bro. Such a badass ride,..I am thinking about it lol.

Got a crazy story for you when I see/talk to you.

:devil:

You guys heading up to Ocala this weekend?
I think me, Brian, Zach and Chris are heading up.

V-seriesTech 01-22-2015 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport (Post 18630047)
You guys heading up to Ocala this weekend?
I think me, Brian, Zach and Chris are heading up.

I am. Josh will be there with the LT4,...I am gonna ride up with Ceaser tomorrow night...what day you heading up?

WKMCD 01-23-2015 08:13 AM

Last may I picked up my C7 Z51 Mag Ride Coupe. Sometime in the next month or so it goes to ECS for their supercharger setup and meth. Not going crazy with this car and want to use if or long trips and commuting. I did the math and to trade up for a Z06 would cost me 30K or so after taxes, depreciation, etc. I'll be happy with 600RW.

V-seriesTech 01-23-2015 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by WKMCD (Post 18631502)
Last may I picked up my C7 Z51 Mag Ride Coupe. Sometime in the next month or so it goes to ECS for their supercharger setup and meth. Not going crazy with this car and want to use if or long trips and commuting. I did the math and to trade up for a Z06 would cost me 30K or so after taxes, depreciation, etc. I'll be happy with 600RW.

I drove a base Stingray. I loved it. Gorgeous vehicle. I would guess in a few months if you really wanted a wide body....Z06 fenders will probably be out soon enough ;)

Congrats on the new ride bro.