Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

market for carbon?

Old 09-28-2004, 09:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default market for carbon?

is there be a market for C5 carbon fibre parts that dont cost an arm and a leg? also alot of the stuff is a cover for an existing part so that means 90% of it is pureley cosmetic, the air induction is real but other than that I cant think of much, I make carbon fibre parts and could work on some molds for the C5 parts if there is a high interest includeing some new parts that may not be made yet, could do fuel rail covers for $200 and probably the whole carbon underhood set that RK sells for 1200 for around 600 and in different colors too, anybody?

((( PM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING IN HERE, THANKS!!)))

edit: awww fahk, just realized if I sell these parts I'm going to get bent over and raped w/ a stick cause I'm not a sponsor, another site wanted 600 for 6months for sponsorship , how much does it cost here, I do not have alot of money and am working out of my garage, please dont delete this thread I'd like to see if there is enough of a market to possibly become a sponsor..... and besides I'm not officially selling anything in this thread just testing the waters!! ok..

Last edited by Assassin; 09-28-2004 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd say, modify your post again, and except this time ask if anyone's interested to PM you and you can discuss it off the main board and (hopefully) not run into any problems w/ not being a sponser or anything like that.

If i had a C5 and the parts werent overlays then I'd be interested in some stuff. I like the way CF looks, and im sure there are others on the site who'll buy it if it were cheap.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: market for carbon?