Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lemons12- 370/Ls3 nitrous build

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We take this as a "no" to an automobile race.

Shame on us for trying to stir up some racing.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've raced more in the past two weeks than you have this year. get bent. Im drunk and not dealing with the smart *** remarks
Old 12-09-2012, 08:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

You have, at a much, much, much slower pace.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets get this party started!!! theirs nothing like a good fist fight after a street race, reminds me of the good old days.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cool video *** hole.. You have my number but i suggest this stay car related. You wouldn't like the ending to the other.
Im done with this until the car is done. Again, you have my number, Im not hard to get ahold of and you visit winchester enough. Pokes and jabs are fun and all but it has went beyond that and you both know it.

I have zero issues with a good fist fight before or after a street race. I could care less if the racing happens at this point, Im sick of the ******* mouths.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm not doing anything but trying to stir up a race. I did get a similar reaction from nunley on his callout thread. Ask him how the battle went!

I don't care about calling you if you aren't going to bring a car to race.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

It has went beyond trying to stir up a race. We all know each other and can get runs in anytime we want.
The thread with Chris was all laughs.. I wouldnt have a problem with stuff like that at all.

I have a blue car running and a pewter car in the works.. If you don't want some of the blue car its just trash talking and we can put an end to it anytime, Im easy to get ahold of.

I wouldn't be interested in talking to me either now that it has went this far. Im done with it unless something further is going to happen. Im sick of the bull ****.
Chris is the only one that hasn't went beyond fun pokes and jabs.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Call me when you want a race.
It never went further than friendly pokes and jabs from us trying to spark you with motivation to finish the quicker car. My bad we will leave you alone to not finish it

You are the only one trying to fight. Save it for someone else.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Bull ****... Ill save it for whoever i see fit. Im not trying to fight, if i was id be on my way. Im done with it.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Its absolutely pitiful that it had to go this far, there was no reason for it.. Unless ego, jealousy, ignorance, etc got in the way. It ruined friendships.. Pathetic.

Im proud of what I've done, nothing will change that.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Car will be started this weekend:

Old 01-13-2013, 11:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

DD update:

New headunit-amp-sub-steal box-door speakers... Audio sounds amazing now! Did a few small touches with the aux wire and charger to keep things clean.
Added interior LEDs
poly trans mount

Waiting to come in to install: metal shift boot retaining clip

Upcoming very soon: Fog HIDs, heated seats, new TCS bezel, heater hose mod rear, cutout

I have an 85mm MAF that will go on when I put the headers and FM merge on that I have.. Just waiting to do both tunes at once for them.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:15 PM
TECH Addict

I got nothing to add, other than I'm in Gatlinburg. Come over and drink a beer with me!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
I got nothing to add, other than I'm in Gatlinburg. Come over and drink a beer with me!
I'm just north of Knoxville, always looking for someone to drink one with..

On side note, I look forward to hearing this car start! I just read from page 2 where it said it would be started by mid August, anticipation ifs killing me now! Good job with your build though lemons. Nothing wrong with taking your time or even starting another project. But, it's time to get that damn thing started..
Old 01-15-2013, 06:56 AM
TECH Addict

I'm down with that. In fact, heading over to Knoxville today to let the wife get her shop on- Where's a good place to grab a cold one or five?
Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm down with that. In fact, heading over to Knoxville today to let the wife get her shop on- Where's a good place to grab a cold one or five?
When I'm in Knoxville, I go to the Brewery or TinRoof if I'm just looking to have a few. Pretty good food too..
Old 01-16-2013, 01:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

I wish I could man, we have been trying to plan a Gatlinburg trip but nobody can get free at the same time.

I just got back in town but if I had an extra day or two, I'd be on my way! Drink an extra one... Or five.... For me!
Originally Posted by JustAFooL
On side note, I look forward to hearing this car start! I just read from page 2 where it said it would be started by mid August, anticipation ifs killing me now! Good job with your build though lemons. Nothing wrong with taking your time or even starting another project. But, it's time to get that damn thing started..
I know man.. I have been slacking. Work was slow for a while and I was spending more than I should have on other activities, work has picked back up and I've calmed down a bit so the money is coming in steady again. I just didn't want to get in a bad spot because of toys.

I'm enjoying the blue car a lot as well! Nice to add weight (stereo, sound deadening, etc) and not care!

I did the shopping this for a few hours yesterday! Luckily she is a bargain shopper though, I got out good!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Bought a few more things...

Coated Pacesetters... These will be going on instead of the painted Hookers for now until I get my TSP 1 7/8.
Ls3 throttle cable adapter
Sand blasted valve covers.. I'm going to cut the mounting tabs off, fill them, then paint.. Should look good when I'm done with them.
Front timing cover, rear main, and oil pan gaskets... They probably would have been fine to reuse but in the big picture the 70$ I spent is worth peace of mind from leaks in the near future.
TCI Flex plate..

Still need to buy:
Intake manifold port gaskets, just looking for a deal to pop up.. Probably going to end up buying these new.
Fluids...

Other than that, I think I have everything to start the car.

I will need to roll the fenders and BFH the inner fender wells before I bolt the rims/tires up.

Buddy is bringing HpTuners over at the first of the week to change what we need to so I can start it and check everything over.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'm trying to get a lot of the little things I wanted to do out of the way before the motor goes in this weekend.

Tonight I cleaned some misc. pieces and sprayed some, everything turned out really nice IMO. I used high temp paint on everything, hopefully it will hold up.

My TCS panel was broke in my blue car so I replaced it with an extra little "cubby hole" I had lying around.. I might run my AUX line and charger differently now. I originally had them coming up through the cup holder but I'm not sure if I'm sold on it just yet.

I'm hoping to have the front cover on the 370 tomorrow as well as the heads torqued down. After that all I have is the rear cover/etc, flex plate, and the accessories and it is ready to go in.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 AM
Old School Heavy

Received 50 Likes on 32 Posts

Silver and black looks tough.

Quick Reply: Lemons12- 370/Ls3 nitrous build