What should be my next suspension mod

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 PM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason94z
Got'em!

Now what do I set them at?
I would start full loose for extension, full tight for compression. If it carries the front tires too high, too far, (doubt it will) tighten them 4 or 5 clicks at a time until more comfortable. Guys run them like that at the track, and put everything around the middle for street driving. Guys usually find loose going up, and not tight coming back down uncomfortable. I have to run mine tight on compression to keep it from bobbing up & down when it lands. If yours doesn't wheel stand you are likely to run it full loose on extension to get it to hook.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Wright
I would start full loose for extension, full tight for compression. If it carries the front tires too high, too far, (doubt it will) tighten them 4 or 5 clicks at a time until more comfortable. Guys run them like that at the track, and put everything around the middle for street driving. Guys usually find loose going up, and not tight coming back down uncomfortable. I have to run mine tight on compression to keep it from bobbing up & down when it lands. If yours doesn't wheel stand you are likely to run it full loose on extension to get it to hook.
Thank you
I am naive - I do NOT want to wheel stand as I'm a total newbie. I guess with 350 H/C/I I am safe keeping it on the ground? I suppose it would be prudent to foot brake it at first climbing RPMs each time and see what happens.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:00 PM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Most H/C cars won't wheel stand anyway. Your probably safe. :-)

Quick Reply: What should be my next suspension mod