Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roll Cage Fabricator/Installer Recommendation

Old 07-05-2017, 05:42 PM
8 Second Club

Received 944 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by Major Shart
I tend to agree.

You and I are in the same area yet when I was calling around for shops to do my cage I ran into places that wouldn't return calls or they had a huge lead time, and I called everyone from Va Beach to Baltimore. I ended up taking my car 5-6 hours away to Tick Performance and I was glad I did. They took the car right away, had it finished in under two weeks (I was in no rush) and at that time were about a thousand bucks cheaper than anyone else in the area, not that they could do it anyhow. I guess you either have been very lucky or just have an "in" with some shops.
Lead time is a concern but is expected if a shop makes a proper schedule. A shop without lead time is probably taking in more work then they can can turnaround in a decent time. All the places I was quoted had a lead time and it was over a month. However that gave me time to get the car ready and to solidify my plans. I agree the quotes were all over the place as I had a couple thousand dollar spread in the work I wanted from three shops.

Im glad you had a good experience at Tick, they seem to be a good company that I do a bunch of business with. No surprise they knocked it out under two weeks as they have knowledgeable employees that know what they are doing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Roll Cage Fabricator/Installer Recommendation